If you think you found all of the top GTA 5 cheats, think again. There’s a new one and it involves the game’s cell phone and a random phone number.
To perform the cheat do this:
- Open the cell phone
- Dial: 1-999-367-3767
If done correctly it will trigger a mid-air explosion and, wait for it…change the appearance of the main character’s cell phone. To see it in action, watch the video below.
As it turns out, GTA 5 (and previous GTA games) had been previously data mined for secret phone numbers sometime last year. This one, needless to say, was not, at the time, discovered in Rockstar’s ultra successful game.
And of course the question still remains: what other Grand Theft Auto 5 cheats have yet to be uncovered? Moreover, does the above cheat relate, or in this case, influence anything else in the massive open world game. And where did this cheat come from if it wasn’t found during that aforementioned data mining? Did Rockstar sneak this in via a patch much like the Bigfoot cheat?
Of note, this GTA 5 trick was discovered by Twitter user @KarmaIngram1
Also why not check out:
- 13 of the Best GTA 5 Cheats to Get Your Rampage On
- 5 “GTA 5” Myths That Are In Fact True and Playable (video)
- 5 More “GTA 5” Myths Busted, You’ll Wanna Try Them Tonight (video)
- Cell Phone Cheats For GTA 5
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for PC
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for Playstation 3
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for Xbox 360
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats for the PlayStation 3
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats for Xbox 360
- GTA 5 Mod Lets You Crouch and Teabag At Last
- GTA 5 Mods Recreate Full Sicario Movie Scene
- GTA 5: 12 Ways to Make Easy Money (list)
- GTA 5: Nudity, Sex and other Explicit Things to Find in Los Santos (NSFW)
- UPDATE: How to Download and Install GTA 5 For the Xbox 360 Without Leaving Your Home