One of the many cool things about ongoing GTA 5 work, aside from all of the GTA 5 cheats, is that the full editor allows you to act out almost every scenario you can imagine in a modern city of crime. And there are some who take that…far more seriously than others. Just check out this full remake of the border crossing scene from Sicario, all entirely acted out in the world of Grand Theft Auto.
Not only is the scene longer than four minutes and authentic to the movie, but it’s surprisingly entertaining as a fan creation. The creator, OriFilmsGta, used three mods available on PC: Scene Director Mod by elsewhat, Menyoo by MAFINS, and Enhanced Native Trainer by arewenotmen.
Of course, it’s easy to imagine just how much work this took. OriFilmsGta openly admits that it required a few weeks of work and some careful editing to achieve – and that sometimes the character models didn’t perform quite as expected. To us, it still looks pretty great, and stands as an example of just what you can achieve when you dive deep into mods.
You can also see the advantages to using the GTA 5 game world for scenes like this. You couldn’t really act out Sicario with Skyrim mods, for example. Either way, this is the sort of thing that leads to a developer position, so best of luck OriFilmsGta! Aslo, check out more about our GTA 5 cheats and just what else you can get away with amidst the infamous mayhem of the Grand Theft Auto world.
People Also Viewed
Also why not check out:
- 13 of the Best GTA 5 Cheats to Get Your Rampage On
- Cell Phone Cheats For GTA 5
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for PC
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for Playstation 3
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for Xbox 360
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats for the PlayStation 3
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats for Xbox 360
- GTA 5 Mod Lets You Crouch and Teabag At Last
- GTA 5: 12 Ways to Make Easy Money (list)
- GTA 5: Nudity, Sex and other Explicit Things to Find in Los Santos (NSFW)
- UPDATE: How to Download and Install GTA 5 For the Xbox 360 Without Leaving Your Home