Mice, trackballs, trackpads, etc. It’s all a matter of preference. I prefer trackballs. Today’s review will be on Razer’s Pro-Click Mobile BlueTooth Wireless Mouse.
- Ambidextrous design for a more comfortable feel
- Bluetooth 2.0 with adaptive frequency hopping for reduced interference between wireless devices
- No Software or drivers needed to operate
The mouse is petite, and the nice matte finish feels smooth under my small hands. Buttons are limited for ease of use, as there is a left, right, a battery compartment for two AA’s, and clickable scrollwheel on the topside. On the bottom there is a on/off switch, Bluetooth pairing/reset button, and an optical sensor.
Setting it up on a MAC was a breeze using the bluetooth system preferences, and I was cruising the web in just a few minutes. The mouse cursor was a little jumpy, but very fast and responsive. The optical sensor responded well over a variety of surfaces such as: Felt, fleece, wood, etc.
The Pro-Click Mobile is an ideal choice for those on the go, using a laptop, or anyone who just wants a wireless mouse. Available in a variety of colors, the Pro-Click Mobile should compliment any computer set-up.
- Great feel for smaller hands
- No Software, Plug n’ Play
- Fast & responsive cursor action
- Sometimes jumpy and erratic cursor action
Buy it for $27.99 here.