Putting down an assailant can happen in a number of ways. But you probably didn’t think of using a three barreled hand gun, now did you?
This revolver is a of a Spanish descent, but to be candid no one knows its exact history or origin. There are a total of three firing pins to complement the three barrels, which is to say you can fire three bullets at the very same time. You’ll notice that the cylinder has just two rings despite being able to fire off three pieces of ammo simultaneously, but if you look closely two of the barrels are aligned next to one and other – just in case you were questioning the validity of aforementioned statement. A total of 18 bullets with a caliber of 6.35mm can be loaded into this pistol and as far as we can tell it doesn’t come with a custom holster, though it is a one off, so really that’s no surprise.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Awesome NERF Guns to Buy Your Kids this Holiday (list)
- Check Out This Triple Barrel Shotgun with Removable Stock (video)
- Meet ‘Reason’, The Next 3D-Printed Metal Handgun
- Snow Wolf M99 Airsoft Spring Sniper Gun Rifle Review
- Someone Made Real Predator Blades. Run.
- The Nerf Vortex Pyragon Blaster is the Tommy Gun of Nerf
- The XM42 Is The First Handheld Commercially Available Flamethrower
- The XYZBot Rubber Band Machine Gun Will Defend Your Cubicle
- Top 10 Badass LEGO Guns (video)