Pack up the best kayak for kids and get camping. Here’s something cool for the outdoors-y SUV owner who still has a few extra feet of used space in their favorite gas guzzler. It’s the QUQUQ Campingbox: Car Camper conversion kit. With it you can convert any ordinary van or SUV into a feature-packed camper-ready kitchen, replete with storage compartments and sleep gear.
QUQUQ calls this intelligent product “the mini-motor home out of the box”. You all the essentials for a kitchen, sleeping quarters and storage, all in a single portable box. The bed piece includes a 10cm thick foam mattress. It folds up and is easily manageable with included handle. The kitchen is outfitted with dual-burner stove, 20 liter fresh, sink, surface area to work and storage.
QUQUQ has toiled to make sure the Campingbox is super sturdy and resilient but also suprisingly lightweight. This is brought about from the materials used. Plywood, aluminum and stainless steel make up the building materials. The company also boast of easy transition when moving the Camingbox between vehicles.
Also why not check out:
- Best Backpacking Stove
- Best Camping Stove
- Best Flying Insect Spray
- Best Headlamps for 2020
- Best UV Black Light Flashlight
- Best Water Purification Tablets for Camping
- Best Water Purifiers for Camping
- Best Waterproof Bag
- Campfire Backwarmer Keeps You Evenly Toasted
- Kamp-Rite Bushtrekka Bicycle Camper Trailer Lets You Bike to Your Campsite
- Swiss Flame: A Swiss Army Knife with a Built-in Lighter
- The Hawking Index Knows What Bestsellers You’re Buying, But Not Reading
- ThermaCELL Heated Insoles Review
- Thermacell’s Lantern Drives Away Bugs
- Weather-Shield 3 Layer Weatherproof Field Jacket: Carry All Your Gear