It’s all over. It’s finally happened: someone is creating Predator weaponry. Run for your lives.
The YouTube series Man at Arms: Reforged, in which some master craftsmen recreate famous weaponry from fan-favorite cult classics, is responsible for the first man-made Predator wrist blades (aka Gauntlet Knives), which were first seen in the film Alien vs. Predator. The film isn’t actually very good, but the weapons are definitely badass.
Here’s a video of the making of the blades:
There’s some crazy forging going on in this video. You have to agree that these guys are masters at their craft. I definitely wouldn’t want to go head-to-head with any of their recreations. It’s probably a bad idea to show anyone how to make Predator Wrist Blades. I’m just saying.
In the past, this series has also shown us how to recreate Aragon’s Sword from Lord of the Rings, Loki’s Staff from the Marvel movies, Arya’s Needle from Game of Thrones, and the Tomahawks from Assassin’s Creed III. My absolute favorite is their forging of Link’s Hylian Shield from The Legend of Zelda. You know what, you should probably see that last one for yourself.
Here it is:
Alright, who wants to duel?
Also why not check out:
- 10 Awesome NERF Guns to Buy Your Kids this Holiday (list)
- Check Out This Triple Barrel Shotgun with Removable Stock (video)
- Meet ‘Reason’, The Next 3D-Printed Metal Handgun
- Snow Wolf M99 Airsoft Spring Sniper Gun Rifle Review
- The Nerf Vortex Pyragon Blaster is the Tommy Gun of Nerf
- The XM42 Is The First Handheld Commercially Available Flamethrower
- The XYZBot Rubber Band Machine Gun Will Defend Your Cubicle
- Three Barrel Handgun is Designed for Taking Out Triple Threats – We’re not Talking Singing, Dancing and Acting (pics)
- Top 10 Badass LEGO Guns (video)