Are you still looking to picking up Google’s Nexus 4? Well, if so, good news. The Google Play Store is now showing a shipping time of 1-2 weeks for both the 16GB and 8GB models. If you recall, this is a stark contrast to last year, as the Nexus 4’s shipping time was delayed by 5-6 weeks due to high demand.
If you haven’t already, I suggest you read my post about switching from an iPhone 4s to the Nexus 4. I’m still using the Nexus 4 and couldn’t be happier, minus the crappy cameras, which pales in comparison to the iPhone’s. It’s a frustrating caveat, but one I’m willing to concede in light of the speed, screen size, and operating system.
The Nexus 4 16GB and 8GB cost $349.99 and $299.99 respectively.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Things You Should Know About Google’s Nexus 5
- 8 Nexus 5 Features That Make the Phone a Steal at $349 (list)
- Google May Have Leaked The Nexus 5 Thanks To Their Android Sweet Tooth
- Google Pixel 2 XL Smartphone Review
- Google Pixel Android Smartphone Review
- How to Use Your AT&T iPhone Data Plan with a Nexus 4 (how to)
- Huawei Nexus 6P Review
- Nexus 4 Price Slashed By $100, Bought One Recently? Get Refund from Google
- Nexus 5 Images Leaked…Again, Shows a Nexus 7 Like Build
- The Fire-Engine Red Nexus 5 Is Here
- The Nexus 5 Black 16GB Model is Already Out of Stock [Update: Ships in 3-4 Weeks]
- The Nexus 5 Has A Sensor Called “Hall Effect”, What is it?
- The Nexus 5 Leaks Its Price, $350
- What is Google Nexus