Good lord. I am constantly vexed by all these seemingly worthless products making it to the assembly line. Last week we saw the Undead Japanese Warrior controller for the PS3, and this week we have the Fire Breathing Dragon controller for the Xbox 360.
While it looks cool at first glance, shortly upon second glance the question arises about the ergonomics of this controller. Is it comfortable? Even with the removable tail I really don’t think so.
If you care, this Dragon Controller is priced around $29 and is compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME and 98 as well as supporting vibration functions.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best PC Controllers in 2020
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Keyboard & Mouse
- HKS Handheld Racing Controller Goes Up Against Racing Wheels
- Mad Catz MLG Pro Circuit Controller Review
- Mad Catz RAT 9 Review
- Madcatz PrecisionAIM Controller Review (Xbox 360)
- PDP Xbox 360 Versus Fighting Pad: Marvel Edition Review
- PowerA MOGA Mobile Gaming System Review
- Razer ATROX Arcade Stick for Xbox 360 Review
- Razer Sabertooth PC/Xbox 360 Elite Gaming Controller Review
- Retrolink USB NES Controller Review
- SCUF DareDeVl Pro Review
- SteelSeries Gunnar Scope Gaming Eyewear Review
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Review
- X-Arcade USB Dual Joystick Review