Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Replica Gaming Joystick
Enter the HOTAS WARTHOG, a full replica of the joystick, dual throttle system and dual throttle control panel of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft. It weighs a mere 14lbs, sports 55 programmable buttons and 2 four-direction hat switches, each with a built-in push button.
- Action Buttons- The joystick features 19 action buttons, along with a “Point Of View” hat
- Extreme precision – Employs the H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™* magnetic sensor system: 16-bit precision (65536 x 65536 values), with no gimbals (cardan joints)
- Actual Airplane Button Resistance – Pressing on the joystick’s buttons and triggers requires pressure identical to that required in an actual airplane – a true first in the world of joysticks
- Detachable Joystick – For complete freedom of use for flight simmers, the joystick handle is detachable and can also be used on the base of the HOTAS Cougar™
- Detachable Base – allows users to install the joystick in a cockpit
- Dual Throttle System – Allows for independent control of 2 motors: a locking system lets the user either attach the 2 throttles together, or keep them independent of one another
- Magnetic Sensor Technology – The magnetic sensor technology used for the throttles (14-bit resolution, with 16384 values on each throttle) provides unrivalled precision
- Pull and Push System – Switching to the idle and afterburner detents is carried out via a Pull and Push* system, for even greater realism
- Afterburner Detent – Can be disengaged, allowing users to perfectly adapt the throttle control to the type of airplane they are piloting
- Multiple Function Throttles – Feature a total of 17 action buttons, a “Point Of View” hat and a “mouse hat / slew control”
The HOTAS WARTHOG from Thrustmaster will launch this October for $499.99.