Is T-Mobile about to take the wraps off some game changing technology? This blogger thinks not, but according to an inside source close to the story, T-Mobile is working on something called Project Dark, which sounds more CIA espionage than come back story.
The tipster, whose calling himself Mr. T, says T-Mobile will offer some sort of ‘all inclusive package’ that provides network speeds that are 3x faster than any other US carrier. All things considered, T-Mobile has been fastidiously working to update their dated and slow 2G network to 3G, so it’s not all that implausible that they’d have something like this up their sleeve. Furthermore, the source also claims that T-Mobile has plans to provide top of the line handsets from the #1 (Nokia) and #2 (Samsung) handset manufactures.
So will T-Mobile eclipse Sprint’s all you can eat plan? Maybe, but they still have the worst coverage in the US.
All the employees who received the information were required to sign confidentiality agreements. Each sector has received it at different times, the bulk of them actually received it the 13th, after most of the information was already leaked (Although it’s not entirely accurate…)
That said, the Project Dark is not any ONE thing..its a term for a company TURNAROUND; Last to First is what some like to say. It’s an all inclusive “package” that includes blazing speeds, 3 times faster than anyone will have on the market for years. Phones people actually WANT, using top of the line models from the top 2 cellphone manufacturers in the world (Nokia #1, and Samsung #2). Hot software like Android. And European priced packages.
And all of this will make Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint’s head spin when its released faster than anyone can have time to finishing reading any official press releases.
330 Million in new networks Verizon? Try nearly 10 billion.
Also why not check out:
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: T-Mobile Smartphones
- Gadget Rumor: Blackberry Onyx Coming To T-Mobile
- HTC HD2 T-Mobile Launch Date And Price Announced
- HTC Radar 4G Coming to T-Mobile Soon
- HTC Sensation 4G Now Official, Release Date Sometime This Summer on T-Mobile
- HTC Snap FCC Filing Appears, Should Hit T-Mobile
- Motorol CLIQ Launch Date And Price For T-Mobile Officially Announced
- Motorola Cliq XT Hits T-Mobile For $129.99 After A 2-Year
- Nokia Lumia 710 Launch Date and Price Announced for T-Mobile
- Nokia Lumia 810 Windows 8 Phone Coming to T-Mobile this Month
- Nokia Lumia 925 Price and Launch Date Set for July 17th on T-Mobile at $50
- Samsung Vibrant on T-Mobile Now Available, Includes Sims 3 And Avatar
- T-mobile Android HTC Dream Launch Details
- T-Mobile Announces New Phones For The Holidays
- T-Mobile Announces No Contracts, Launches LTE Network, Samsung S4 & HTC One
- T-Mobile Blackberry Curve Now Available For Consumer Purchase, $200 With 2-Year
- T-Mobile Blackberry Q10 Coming June 5th for $100 Down
- T-Mobile Blackberry RoadMap Leaked
- T-Mobile Blackberry Torch 9810 Release Date and Price
- T-Mobile Comet Shoots Android Phones To Sub $10
- T-Mobile Completes Purchase Of SunCom Wireless
- T-Mobile Dash 3G Arriving This July
- T-Mobile Dishes Samsung Gravity and Exhibit 4G Launch Date & Price
- T-Mobile G2X Now Available Online, In Retail Stores 4/20 Along with the Sidekick 4G
- T-Mobile Has A Secret Plan That Costs $30/month, 5GB of Data and Unlimited Texts
- T-Mobile Hints at 3G Offering in US
- T-Mobile HTC One Release Date Announced, Sells April 24th for $99
- T-Mobile iPhone 5 Rumored to be Coming Tomorrow, Blackberry Z10 and LTE Network Launch to Follow
- T-Mobile Launches The Motorola ZN5 Camera Phone
- T-Mobile Launching Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic Phone On September 16th