If you love Nerf, and since you’re reading this we’re assuming you do since even heartless machines find joy in Nerf, you probably long for more and cooler Nerf toys. Unfortunately, the Nerf organization can only put out so many weapons of mass destruction on a yearly basis. Fortunately, other foam dart companies are stepping into this gap, like the ones making the Spider Glove.
Does Everything A Nerf Spider Can
It’s really fairly simple. Slot a dart in the barrel and when you spot a target, point your dart at them and squeeze your hand. The dart will go flying and you can duck behind cover to reload from the wristband quiver. Yeah, it’s not self-reloading; you’ll need to reload by hand. This is more of a backup Nerf weapon than your primary firing tool.
There is a downside or two to a wrist-mounted launcher, the first being that it’s just for kids; some small-handed adults may be able to squeeze this on, but the rest of us will just have to watch, wistfully, as armed children run around hosing each other with foam rubber darts. Oh, and the bulb that powers the gun had been be firmly seated and sealed, or otherwise this isn’t going to last long.
Still, at $20 from ThinkGeek, this will create joyous, Nerfy memories. And aren’t those truly priceless?
Also why not check out:
- 14 High-Tech Gloves That’ll Do Far More Than Keep Your Fingers Warm (list)
- Best Men’s Hiking Socks
- Best Men’s Slippers
- Blacknet Lets You Replace Nets On Any Hoop In An Instant
- Gillette Venus Swirl Review (sponsored)
- Keyport Slide 2.0 Review
- Make A Table From Any Flat Object With The Floyd Leg
- Nike’s Maxsight Contact Lenses are the New Sunglasses
- Pavlock Shocks Your Bad Habits Right Out Of You
- Remember The Ring Clock, It’s in Production, And It’s Shockingly Tough
- Southord ST-23 Lock Pick Kit Review
- Sperm Donation Made Easier With Automatic Sperm Extractor (video/NSFW)
- The Gala Ring Is A Business Card On Your Finger
- The Hay Fever Hat: Another Bizarre Japanese Gadget