Sometimes, not all the time, I’m so lazy I can’t be bothered to get my ass off the couch to turn off a common household lamp. Enter the ‘Wireless 4-Channel Remote Switch ON/OFF’. Stupid names aside this is one smart and useful gadget. It sits on top of any power outlet and lets you wirelessly turn on/off whatever device you have plugged into it using the included remote.
It costs $27 for each additional wireless outlet adapter and is expandable up to 4 outlets.
Also why not check out:
- Best Smart Plugs
- Best WiFi Outdoor Outlet
- Hide Electric Outlets When Not In Use With The Pop-Out Outlet (video)
- iClever Outdoor Smart Plug Review
- Koogeek Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Outlet
- Swidget Is A Modular Outlet That Makes Your Home A Smart Home
- This Waterproof Power Strip Is Crazy (video)
- Wi-Fi Smart Plug Makes Your House Smart, Turns Off Devices From Your Phone