The NFTY PL+S all-in-one charger and battery bank might seriously be the last smart charger you’ll ever need for your set of smart devices. This little gadget can charge your smartphones, tablets, and smart watches. The NFTY has 4 USB ports, so you can even charge multiple smart devices at once. And it’s extremely portable, so you can take it with you anywhere. Never live a day without a compatible smart charger again. It could be the best portable phone charger for your lifestyle.
NFTY PL+S can use your car’s cigarette lighter, a wall outlet, or your USB port to juice up your devices. And with its built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery, there’s pretty much no way you won’t get a charge from this smart charger.
Here’s a quick video of how it works:
And this smart charger has a brain of its own. NFTY knows when your device is fully charged and redirects the charge to its internal battery. Unlike power banks that need to be charged separately, NFTY is charged whenever you charge.
NFTY’s buil -in rechargeable lithium polymer battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh to give users an additional talk time of three hours, standby of 71 hours, internet usage of three hours, and an estimated 30% battery boost.
Here are the complete specs:
Visit NFTY’s Indiegogo page to help fund this charger.
Also why not check out:
- 12 Portable Chargers That Work Both With iPhone and Android Phones (list)
- 3-In-1 Hand-Warming Phone Charger Is Perfect For Traveling This Winter
- 6 of the Best Qi Wireless Chargers
- Ampere is a Smart Wireless Charging Sleeve To Charge Your Smartphones
- AMPY: Power Your Devices With Your Daily Motion
- ARK is a Portable, Battery That Wirelessly Charges Your Phone
- Bolt Battery Backup Charger Will Keep Your Phone On No Matter What Thanks to a Built-in Battery
- Charge Your Smartphone In Just Five Minutes With Zap&Go
- ChargeAll Is A Portable Wall Charger Alternative For All Your Devices
- Chargerito is The Smallest iPhone 6 Charger, Fits on Your Keychain
- Cota Might Finally Make Wireless Power A Reality
- DuPont Wants To Turn Your Countertop Into A Wireless Charger
- Energizer Debuts Universal Wireless Charging System
- Eton BoostTurbine Hand Crankable Battery is Apocalypse Approved
- Fuel + Mobile Rechargeable Battery 9000mAH Review
- GoKey Is A Keychain Sized Portable Charger
- Gomadic High Capacity Rechargeable Battery Review
- Griffin PowerDuo Reserve Review
- HooToo TripMate Is A Portable Charger And A Travel Router As Well
- Hyrdoelectric Power Plant In A Backpack Now For Real
- i.Sound Portable Power Max 16,000 mAH Backup Battery Review
- Kensington Launches USB AAA Battery Charger, The Rechargeable Pocket Booster
- Lightors: USB Rechargeable Batteries You Need In Your Life
- Limefuel Rugged 15,000 mAh Battery Case Can Survive Anything
- Lithiumcard Is A Unique Charger That Can Fit Inside Your Wallet
- Mili Adds Power Miracle & Power Crystal Battery Packs
- Mophie Juice Pack Pro Powerstation Review
- Mophie’s Powerstation XL Packs A Crazy 12,000mAH
- myCharge Peak 6000 Review