Originally scheduled to debut at the upcoming Paris Motor Show, Lexus decided to release details on its LF-CC two-door hybrid coupe concept. The hybrid concept features the same L-finesse design language that was seen on the LF-LC concept that was unveiled back in January in Detroit, but the LF-CC is said to most likely be a preview of the next-gen Lexus IS.
Key design elements include the bold iteration of the spindle grille, triple LED headlights and intricate taillights, the overall design of the LF-CC looks as if it can easily transition into a production version that Lexus plans on releasing sometime in the near future.
Lexus has been focusing on more hybrid models, with the most recent model being the ES, and it now looks like the IS will be getting a fuel-sipping variation, too. The LF-CC is said to be powered by a new 2.5-liter hybrid powertrain, one that Lexus says will be used throughout its model lineup in the future, with various technologies to further reduce fuel consumption. More detail will be released once it’s unveiled at the upcoming show this month.
Also why not check out:
- 2013 Lexus RX F Sport Review (video)
- 2014 Lexus IS350 F Sport Video Review: Great in the Corners, Sluggish off the Line (video)
- 2015 Lexus RC 350 F-Sport Review
- 2015 Lexus RC F and RC 350 F Sport First Drive and Impressions
- Lexus GS F Review (2018): All Natural V8 Horsepower
- Lexus LF-A Crystallized Wind Is A See-Through Car
- Lexus LF-LC
- Lexus LF-LC Blue Concept
- Lexus LF-NX Concept Features Bold Styling Cues
- Lexus Makes An Aggressive Statement With 2015 Lexus RC Coupe
- Lexus RX350 F Sport Review (2018)
- Meet The Lexus That Can Paint Your Picture