To own a Lamborghini you’ve gotta be a little nuts. As well as rich, very, very rich. And you’ll need both of those in spades if you want to buy the Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario.
Lambo will build a mere 200 of these, though given their price, which has yet to be disclosed, it’s likely that might be a more than ample amount. As you’d expect each model has a special 50 logo on it, which will be further complemented by a serial number to further its unique allure.
Yellow, apparently Lamborghini’s most popular color, is the finish, which will also be draped over the semi-aniline leather, and the rest of the interior. Unlike the stock Aventador, this LP720-4 features larger front air intakes, extended side flaps, and a rear end that is completely new – it boasts an enlarged diffuser and expansive meshwork which is said to offer better engine ventilation.
That said, theLP720-4 50 rockets 0-60 in 3 seconds thanks to 720 horses, 507 pound-feet of torque, and the always on 4 wheel drive. Gas mileage…dont’ even think about it, and nor will you have to with the sweet hum of a V12 sitting directly behind your ears.
Sorry, no word on a price.
Also why not check out:
- Flex Your Inner “Bond” With the Cars for Stars Lamborghini Aventador Limo Concept (video)
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Is A Hybrid Beast
- Lamborghini Aventador J at 2012 Geneva Motor Show
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Happy Birthday from Volkswagen
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica
- Lamborghini’s New 2013 Gallardo LP 560-4
- Lamborghini’s New Gallardo, the LP 570-4 Squadra Corse Is Stunning, Naturally
- Lamborghini’s New Sexy Veneno Roadster Is Ten Times More Than Aventador
- Oemmedi Mechanics Marries A Classic Fiat 500 with a Lamborghini Murcielago
- Up Close with the Hamman Aventador (pics)