Cocoon is looking to put people back at the center of home security, providing users the technology and tools to keep their family and home safe from harm. It’s easy to use and will monitor your home day and night to make sure you feel safe at home, especially when you’re coming home late or hear something in the middle of the night.
The cocoon home security system uses sub sound technology to sense activity throughout your home, which is similar to the technology used to detect shock waves throughout the the planet. By using this type of technology, the Cocoon’ can profile these waves and audible sounds and then couples it with machine learning to separate activity that is normal for your home from activity that you might like to know about. It can also detect any activity beyond what you can see, picking up sounds and vibrations through walls and other floors.
Always With You
Thanks to its app, Cocoon is always with you since you get intelligent notifications and HD video straight to your smartphone so that you can check what’s happening at home and do something from anywhere in the world. You can sound the alarm or call the police. You can also watch live and recorded on your phone from anywhere.
Learns Your Schedule
The device doesn’t need to be set up timers or anything. It’ll activate protection while you sleep. Just plug it in, install the app on your smartphone and the device does the rest.
The Cocoon wasn’t just made to keep your home safe, but to complement it and features a modern spherical design that will go with any decor. Available in both white and black, it also allows the camera to be posited any way you want it. It features a loud alarm to disorientate intruders, a microphone to record high-quality audio when unusual activity is detected and a motion detector that is pet friendly but smart enough to trigger when needed.
It’s currently an Indiegogo campaign and looking or funding. If you’d like to protect your home, get one for $299.
Also why not check out:
- $15 Motion Sensitive Window Alarm
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- abode Challenges Scout Alarm in the “Ultra-DIY” Home Security Market
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- Alarm Sounding Beach Safe Keeps Your Valuables Protected
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- BeOn Smart Light Bulbs Offer An Instant Layer of Home Security
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- BoxLock Will Protect Your Home Deliveries
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- Circle Parental Filter Controls And Internet Filtering
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Dojo Monitors Your Smart Home Network for Wi-Fi Dangers
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Frontpoint Security Offers A Truly Customizable DIY Security System
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Nest Security Review Roundup
- Novi 4-in-1 HD Home Security System Review