Designer Kendra Phillips turns shark advocate this week and churns out the ChumBuddy, a 7 foot plush shark that won’t churn you into chum unless you happen to have a nightmare about it while sleeping in its belly.
That’s right, the ChumBuddy is a shark-shaped sleeping bag, 100% hand-sewn, which I guess is the same way God made the original shark. By hand.
Made out of fleece and felt, it’s got 30 pounds of poly-fill in its innard, which isn’t enough to drag you into the depths while you sleep.
Also why not check out:
- Secret Passageway Light Switch
- The Insanely Great History of Apple 3.0 Poster
- The Toddler Batmobile Stroller
- Top 8 Geekiest But Coolest Halloween Costumes
- You Can Buy The Hellboy 2 ‘Big Baby Shotgun’
- Your Kid Will Love You If You Get Him This 7-foot Marvel Comic Book Room Divider
- Your Very Own Flux Capacitor