- 1 1. Hasbro Force-FX Removable Blade Lightsaber
- 2 2. Master Replicas Luke Skywalker IV FX Lightsaber
- 3 3. Hasbro Star Wars Obi-Wan Force Action Extending Lightsaber
- 4 4. Park Sabers Graflex ESB
- 5 5. Hasbro Star Wars Force Tech Electronic Lightsaber – AnakinSkywalker
- 6 6. Star Wars Lightsaber Chopsticks Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi Version
- 7 7. Darth Maul Mini Lightsaber By Uncle Milton
- 8 8. BOBA FETT Blaster Replica EPVI Signature Edition
There are some fantastic Lightsaber replicas on the market. Some of them are collector’s items that would be best placed in a locked vault, and others are great working toys worthy of a daily duel. Here is a list of the best functional Lightsabers.
1. Hasbro Force-FX Removable Blade Lightsaber
The Hasbro Force-FX Removable Blade Lightsaber comes with a removable blade. You can remove the blade and where the hilt on your belt, and then quickly and securely attach the blade. It lights up from the bottom and comes with a few great sounds. Of course you get the hum of the static blade, and the sound of the strike even changes depending on what surface you strike. It comes in 5 styles to fit your character’s needs.
2. Master Replicas Luke Skywalker IV FX Lightsaber
With the Master Replicas Luke Skywalker IV FX Lightsaber replica you will be getting a Lightsaber with a metal hilt, rubber grips, and lifelike weight. The realistic power up and power down sound along with the lighting effects from the 64 Bright LED bulbs and a internal speaker system make this very functional and worthy of the hefty price tag.
3. Hasbro Star Wars Obi-Wan Force Action Extending Lightsaber
The Hasbro Star Wars Obi-Wan Force Action Extending Lightsaber got the lights.
Its got the humming sound. It even has a spring loaded lighting blade that can jump into action on demand. This is a recommended product for children over 3 years old, but considering the high build quality of this saber it is one of the best you can buy for a child 4+.
4. Park Sabers Graflex ESB
The Park Sabers Graflex ESB is not an exact Luke Lightsaber replica, but you may not know the difference unless you really know you Lightsabers. The Park Saber company has many great lightsabers to choose from and the Graflex ESB will give you the feel of one of the original movie version Lightsabers that Luke Skywalker used. There is no sound with this product, but the brightness of the LED blade will make up for that.
5. Hasbro Star Wars Force Tech Electronic Lightsaber – AnakinSkywalker
The Hasbro Star Wars Force Tech Electronic Lightsaber is a functional and durable lightsaber that won’t break your bank account to have fun with. It lights up and makes a few great sounds that mimic the more expensive lightsabers on the market. It will be a fun lightsaber for the kids or mom/dad to enjoy.
6. Star Wars Lightsaber Chopsticks Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi Version
The Star Wars Lightsaber Chopsticks work really well as a decoration or conversation starter. Take them out to eat sushi next time and you will definitely get some attention. Makes a great gift for the huge Star Wars fan in your life, and may that huge fan is you.
7. Darth Maul Mini Lightsaber By Uncle Milton
Teach your kids how LED technology and lasers work by building your own
mini double bladed Darth Maul lightsaber. Uncle Milton provides an educational guide to help you put this one together.
8. BOBA FETT Blaster Replica EPVI Signature Edition
I know you came here looking for a lightsaber replica review, but we couldn’t leave out the blaster fans! The Boba Fett Blaster Replica is a fully authorized piece of history from the legendary Bounty Hunter from Star Wars. This is not a mass-produced item so the price tag is a little bit more than the rest, but this diecast model will not leave you disappointed.
Also why not check out: