A few weeks ago I got some hands on time with Cadillac’s 2015 Escalades. And while it goes without saying that Cadillac makes an exceptional vehicle in terms of craftsmanship, it feels all the more opulent and more impressive when it’s to this scale. And by scale I mean a vehicle that is this large and robust.
Under the hood is a 6.2l V8, an engine that is based off of the one found in all new Corvette C7. However, this engine kicks out 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. So to say that it’s capable might be an understatement.
Interested to learn more? Hit the video above.
Also why not check out:
- 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Review
- 2013 Cadillac XTS Review
- 2014 Cadillac CTS Unveiled, Poses Some Serious Competition to German Brands
- 2014 CTS First Drive Impressions: Not Your Grand Dad’s Cadillac
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Review
- Cadillac Unveils Elmiraj Concept
- Exclusive: Cadillac ELR Walk Around (video)
- First Drive with the All New 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe, 10 Things You Might Want to Know (list)
- The Cadillac Ciel Concept: GM’s New Futuristic Droptop
- The Cadillac ELR is a Volt in Wolf’s Clothing
- Watch Us Drive a 272HP Cadillac ATS Coupe Turbo on the Autobahn and Through Europe