Samsung sure has done a good job making me do double takes. First it was the Omni 900 Youtube viral video that started out ‘oh so home video like’, and today they’ve sent me the oddest email promoting their latest 8-megapixel cell phone wonder, the Pixon. Putting aside the odd name, the Pixon has a heavy hitting feature set. Hit the leap for the full specs, but we’re talking 3.2-inch touchscreen, an 8 megapixel camera with face detection and just 13.8mm thin.
Official site here
More specs after the ‘leap’
- 8MP camera with auto focus
- 3.2-inch full-touchscreen
- 13.8mm thin
- 16x zoom with dual power LED flash
- Face detect and smile shot
- Advanced shake reduction and Wide Dynamic Range
- Photo Browser with accelerometer
- High speed video capture
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps quad-band
- Online widget for frequently used functions
- SRS Virtual 5.1
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."