I actually totally forgot about the Nokia Tube cellphone; you know, the one that was associated with ripping off the iPhone’s everything. But, based on a these pics, it doesn’t look like Nokia has a leg to stand on. Who knows, maybe this is some crappy, yet convincing Photoshop job. Course, keep in mind that the quality of the photos are of a comparable caliber of the phone’s purported UI.
More specs and link to more photos after the ‘leap’
- Measurements: 111 × 52 × 14.5 mm, and weighs only 104 grams.
- 16 million color TFT LCD, 640 × 360 pixel resolution, 16:9 display mode
- Haptic feedback
- 3.2 megapixel camera, Carl Zeiss optics with autofocus
- Dual LED flash
- Built-in GPS
- 140 MB RAM
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSDPA / WLAN / Bluetooth
- 3.5 mm audio jack, TV-out
- BL-5J 1150 mAh battery
Hit up BGR for all the smudginess.