The iSee 360 is a dock for your iPod with a 3.6″ LCD on the back. Once you plug in your iPod (or in this case, glorified hard drive), you can:
- Play video with sound, using the iPod’s headphones or external speakers.
- Record TV shows directly from your TV for playback.
- Record compressed video to your iPod for playback.
- Playback movies on your TV.
- Download and play movies, music videos, photos and music from your PC and the web.
- Zoom in
- Multiple video formats include MPEG-2/4 and Windows Media 9/10
The iSee has its own rechargeable battery good for up to 4 hours. It does NOT draw its power from the iPod. However, when you go to charge your iSee, it will charge both.
You can check out the official iSee website for more information.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."