Fresh off the press is TheRegister’s review of the iRiver T30 MP3 player. They gave it some good marks for the T30’s twenty hour battery life (on a single AAA battery), and sound quality. Unfortunately, Apple’s OSX operating system wouldn’t detect the device when plugged in, but no problems on your standard PC.
The iRiver T30 shares the spotlight with its 2 brothers, the T10 and T20, but is considered the ‘in between model’ of the two. The device is currently available and starts at around $99 for the 512MB version.
GR’s Recent Posts
- Deals: Sony and Klipsch surround system for $360 – just add subwoofer
- Why Is Tinder Charging People Over 30 More? Ask A Woman
- Cinder Sensing Cooker Holds Temperature Within 0.25 Degrees, Forever
- Logitech G303 Performance Edition Gaming Mouse Announced
- 8 of the Best Radar Detectors For Long-Range Driver Protection
- Why Re-Classifying the Internet as a Utility May Have Been a Huge Mistake
- Don’t Be a Victim, Learn How to Set Up Find My iPhone to Recover Your Lost or Stolen Device
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."