It’s grilling season, so chances are most of us have already grilled up some steaks, hot dogs, fish, and veggies. But are you doing it in style, with a world’s best charcoal grill or are you rocking one of the better gas grills? Maybe you have a basic box on legs with propane and a lid? Do your guests make fun of your tiny grill?
Well, the Ferno Grill will solve these problems. This state-of-the-art outdoor grill marries both function and style. Now you will be grilling like a pro and your guests will have grill-envy.
Grill In Style And Be The Man This Summer
The patented FireWheel lets you adjust the height of the burners and flames to sear, smoke or slow cook to perfection. This grill to rule all grills also has custom ¼” cast iron grates and large ceramic wool insulated hood. all of these factors combine for better, more precise cooking results. If your meat cooks better, it tastes better.
The Ferno Grill is now available nationwide and includes white-glove delivery service, which is what you would expect from a luxury grill like this.
Peck Euwer, founder of Ferno Grills says, “It took four years, eight prototypes, one patent and over 750 lbs. of meat, fish and veggies to test and build the Ferno Grill. It delivers a more controlled experience, so even the cook can enjoy themselves during gatherings.”
Not only does it cook your food perfectly, but it will also cook a lot of it. The large cooking footprint means that you can grill two 18 lb. turkeys simultaneously. It will withstand the elements thanks to heavy gauge stainless steel and aluminum finishes, and a 10-year warranty on burners and radiants, plus a 20-year warranty on the frame and firebox means that this grill will serve you for years to come.
Ferno doesn’t skimp on the side tables either, giving you 400 sq inches per side table, with a 100 lb. weight capacity. The side tables are also made from Mapletex, an NSF-rated food handling material. They really have thought of every detail when they engineered this grill.
For Men That Take Grilling Seriously
If that isn’t enough, this badass grill also has a convenient side warming area that measures 5” x 21” for when you need to keep food warm, but off the grill.
Other features include a 26” x 18” x 1” extra-large grease tray that slides out, 90 lumens of LED lighting built into the hood with automatic shut-off and an optional smoker box.
You can order Ferno Grills on Fernogrills.com for $4,800 which includes the white glove delivery anywhere in the continental U.S. Oh man, I wish I had this grill and like a 50 pounds of meat.
Check out some of our other household appliance reviews for more cool ideas for your home. Gadget Review has lots of appliance reviews to help you make the right choice.
Also why not check out:
- Airlighter Fires Up Your BBQ In Seconds (video)
- Always Be Prepared For A BBQ With Front Runner Spare Tire Mount BBQ Grate
- BBQ LED Grill Light
- Be BBQ-Ready With Refuel, Device Monitors Tank’s Propane Levels From Your Phone
- Best Charcoal Grill
- Best Portable Grill for 2019
- Cook Anything Under The Sun With The SolSource Grill
- CyberQ WiFi Can Automatically Adjust Your BBQ’s Outputs, Controlled by iPhone
- Digital Tongs Make Any BBQ A Bit(e) More Tech
- Flexible Skewers Keep Grilling Easy
- Grill A Perfect Steak With iDevices iGrill Bluetooth Thermometer
- Grill And Eat At The Same Table, JAG Table Grill Lets Guests Grill Their Own Food
- Grill N’ Chill Tailgater System Is Another Portable Man Cave
- Looftlighter Ignites BBQs In Just 15 Seconds With 1000 F Of Hot Air
- Minden Master Range-Top Indoor Grill: When It’s Too Frigid To BBQ
- Motorized Grill Cleaning Brush Could Be A Great Torture Tool
- Never Clean Your Grill Again, Let A Grillbot Do It Instead
- Spiral Hot Dog Cutters Bring Extra Flavor To Your Summer BBQ
- STŌK QUATTRO Review
- The Bruce Handrail Grill Fits On Your Balcony
- The Element Indoor Smokeless BBQ
- The Tactical BBQ Apron is the Best Laid Plan for Summer Grilling
- Wall Grill: Not Endorsed By Paul Wall
- Weber Q140 (with cart) Review
- X-Series Grill by Porsche Design Studios Cooks Like A Tesla Drives