Too long, didn’t read? You can buy in-stock bundles of Xbox One at Best Buy online TODAY with a promised delivery date between the 17th and 24th – just in time for Christmas!
Let’s toss the Xbox One versus PlayStation 4 debate out of the window for a moment, because you’ve already decided you’re going to buy an Xbox One, and you need it in time for Christmas. But you don’t want to:
- Get ripped off by buying from a reseller on eBay or Craigslist
- Wait for them to go in stock only to not get it in time for Xmas
- Wait in line day after day at Target, Best Buy, or Walmart
Here are some tips and retailers we’ve seen that often has the Xbox One in stock for ordering online (with a pre-Christmas delivery date).
Best Buy Xbox One Stock Availability Online
Currently as of writing, the best place to grab an Xbox One without the crazy markup prices is at Best Buy’s online store. Why? Well, because they’re the only retailer with it in stock at a reasonable price range! There are currently five bundles being offered by Best Buy on the Xbox One at the following price points:
- Xbox One Bundle with 12-Month Xbox Live Gold for $529.98
- Xbox One Bundle with Controller for $559.98
- Xbox One Bundle with Call of Duty: Ghosts for $559.98
- Xbox One Bundle with Wireless Controller, 12-Month Xbox Live Gold for $589.97
- Xbox One Bundle with Wireless Controller, Call of Duty: Ghosts, 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership for $649.96
These are all at a “small discount” of $30, because an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month membership usually will cost you $60 at full price, but Best Buy is tossing them in each bundle at the $30 value instead. This giving you a 50% discount on 12 months of Gold.
Amazon Xbox One Stock Availability
A second good source for Xbox One purchases for Xmas is Amazon – especially if you have Amazon Prime for the 2-day shipping (when it’s available to ship, anyway). Amazon has had the Xbox One in stock at various times throughout this entire week. Generally when they’re in stock, they will last anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours – not really much of a window to make your purchase, especially if you’re at work.
Your best bet? You can use third party services like NowInStock to get email notifications when Amazon has them in stock (or heck, any other retailers of your choice).
GameStop Stock Availability
The fastest retailer to have the Xbox One shipped would be GameStop via their online store. To emphasis the point, GameStop has a big fat “Ships by Monday, December 16th, 2013” wording printed on the Xbox One “exclusive” bundle page.
What do you get for the price of $739.95?
- Xbox One regular edition console
- Extra Xbox One wireless controller
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Dead Rising 3
- Forza Motorsports 5
No discounts are available here on these bundles, but if you were going to pick up those three extra Xbox One launch titles already, this might be a good option, especially if you need to have the order shipped ASAP.
But of course, speed and convenience comes at a price. GameStop is charging some sizable shipping and handling fees (which is of course weird in this age of free shipping). Here are the prices for shipping the Xbox One:
- Value – $15.50 for 5 to 10 business days transit + 2 business day processing
- Standard – $18.50 for 3 to 5 business day transit + 1 business day processing
- Two Day – $19.00 for 2 business days + 1 business day processing
- One Day – $22.50 for 1 business day for transition + 1 business day processing
It looks like the $19 two-day shipping option is your best bet, depending on when you’ll be ordering (since it’s only 50 cents more than standard shipping). You’d probably want to avoid Value shipping since the shipping time range threshold brings you beyond December 25th.
Have you found any other retailers with Xbox One in stock and available to easily order online? Let us know in the comments and we’ll update with the relevant info!