I didn’t convert the French writing on the linked page, but the pics say it all. It’s a concept and I don’t see it going into production. I gathered that it’s electric.
More pics after the ‘leap’
Also why not check out:
- 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Review
- Green And Fast, The Honda FC Sport
- Honda Accord V6 (2016) Touring Edition Video Review
- Honda Civic Si 2018 Review: Adaptive Suspension at $23,900
- Honda Clarity Is The Company’s Official Water Sipping Car
- Honda Clarity PHEV Drive and Review
- Honda FCX: Full-Cell car test drive
- Honda Has Made An Adorably Tiny Jet Engine
- Honda Now Offers Autopilot
- Honda Odyssey Review (2018): The Most Tech Advanced Minivan?
- Honda to Test Self-Driving Car on California Streets
- Honda’s 3R-C Concept Vehicle Will Turn Heads At This Year’s Geneva Motor Show
- Honda’s Newest Hybrid Looks Awfully Prius