The ProPlus 1520M features two touchscreen (1024 x 768) active matrix displays. Enter in data via handwriting recognition…or turn one of the screens into a virtual keyboard. The device can be removed from its stands for true mobile use.
The ProPlus 1520M has the following specs:
- 933 Mhz Intel Pentium III
- NVIDIA GeForce 4 440 Go
- Internal 801.11 b/g and 100 MBit Ethernet
- PCMCIA Slot and 2 Mini PCI Type III Slots
- 4 USB Ports, 1 Firewire port
- 40 or 80 gig hard drive
- 512 MB or 1 GB RAM
- NO internal CD / Floppy drive
Note: The machines run Windows XP Professional and NOT Tablet XP due to the type of touch screen used.
Total Price: $4995.00
Total Screens: 2
Head on over to Estari’s product page for more info / to order.