In what will likely make Activision CEO Bobby Kotick say something disturbing, Microsoft is releasing a Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition version of the Xbox 360 with a 250GB hard drive.
For $400, you get a mildly cool “gun metal gray” Modern Warfare 2 colored Xbox 360, a 250GB hard drive, two wireless controllers (yet to be seen), and a copy of the standard version of the game.
Not a bad value given the size of the hard drive which at this time will not be sold separately.
Get yours on 11.10.09 and you can also pre-order it now.
Also why not check out:
- Bulletstorm Review (Xbox 360)
- Crimson Alliance Review
- How to Get a Free 4GB Xbox 360 Starting May 20th
- Kinect Tesla Coil Hack Lets You Shoot Lightning Bolts From Your Hands (video)
- Mass Effect 3 Review (Xbox 360)
- Microsoft Announces Xbox One Without Kinect for $399
- Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Game Review (Xbox 360)
- The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition Review (XBOX 360)
- UPDATE: How to Download and Install GTA 5 For the Xbox 360 Without Leaving Your Home
- Who Does This? Xbox 360 Arcade Cabinet For Those Who Are Serious Tools
- Xbox 360 Media Remote Review
- Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel Review