GTA Online just announced a brand new trailer for GTA Online: Cunning Stunts! Watch the trailer above!
If you didn’t know, driving is a big part of Grand Theft Auto Online. Races are available almost immediately and are the most reliable way to gain experience and money for new players. These early driving skills then need to be honed and perfected for difficult heists, missions, and competitions later in the game. Players who become fantastic drivers can easily avoid roadblocks, cops and even shave minutes off of the time it takes to complete a mission. This update, Cunning Stunts, which was announced today, should push these expert drivers even further.
What is GTA Online Cunning Stunts
GTA Online: Cunning Stunts throws drivers into, you guessed it, adrenaline-filled stunt races. As seen in the trailer, these races are miles high, octane-fueled monsters where you can make your own path to the finish line while you compete against opponents and deadly obstacles. These races feature speed ramps for that extra little boost to complete big jumps, open edges to knock opponents off of, tubes to turn upside down in, spinning blades that can easily destroy cars, and even giant jumps that make you tense up your whole body.
These races are spread across a variety of classes of vehicles in Grand Theft Auto Online. Don’t want to race their motocross track? Try the F1 inspired Super cars to hit that highest possible speed or the maneuverable Sports car tracks to drift your way around obstacles. All three of which are getting brand new vehicles to test out and master in the deadly races!
Of course, you’ll also need to look the part for these toe-curling new tracks, so Rockstar has included the necessary gear to make you appear as a professional stuntman by sporting new motocross outfits, driving suits and helmets made available in this update.
Whether or not this update adds more to the GTA Online Content Creator is yet to be seen, but the creative opportunities speak volumes in this trailer.
Cunning Stunts Release Date
Other Recent GTA topics To Consider
GTA Online has been constantly updating and already features 24 pieces of downloadable content, or DLC. If you are looking for more mission orientated content visit our page on the Further Fiance and Felony DLC where you work with the contraband system to increase your cash supply needed to buy these new super cards.
Heists: These are multi-mission robberies that a majority of the GTA Online players were anxiously waiting for. The heist update was added sometime ago, but I still recommend reading about the update here.
Cheats: If you are “stuck – or just looking for some added fun in GTA V – in single player visit our GTA 5 Cheats page for some help to finish those last couple of missions.
How to Earn Money in GTA: If you are new to GTA Online take a look at our guide How to Earn Money and Build Rep for some time-saving tips and tricks.
Also why not check out:
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Looks… Different In First Person
- 10 GTA 5 Easter Eggs for Your Viewing Pleasure
- 11 GTA 5 Halloween Costume Ideas (list)
- 12 of the Best Open World Games
- 12 Things You Need to Know About GTA Online
- 18 Real World Things You Can Do and See in GTA V That is Sure to Make It a Hit
- An Open Letter to Mass Effect 3 Producer Casey Hudson Regarding the Mass Effect 3 Ending Controversy
- Assassin’s Creed 3 E3 Gameplay Footage (video/E3)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Gameplay Takes you to the High Sea, Swashbuckling Never Looked so Good (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Gameplay Trailer Revealed (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Multiplayer Trailer Released (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Official Trailer #2 (video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Replica Hidden Arm Blade On Sale at Gamestop
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Trailer (video)
- Assassin’s Creed III Meta Review – A Round Table of “Prose” and Cons
- Assassin’s Creed IV Stealth Gameplay Trailer (video)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Review
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity Makes With The Assassinations
- Battlefield: Hardline Now Showing Up at Origin Store and Retailers
- Best Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-Order Deals & Comparison
- Borderlands 2 Review (PS3)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gets $12 discount, Huge 27-inch IPS Monitor $185 Off
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Ground Zero With Nuketown 2045 (video)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer and Release Date Unveiled (video)
- Drift Stage Is A Stunning-Looking Game From Just Two People
- EA Star Wars Battlefront Shows Off Hoth’s Realistic Multiplayer Mayhem
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Review
- Fallout 4 DLC Details
- Fallout 4 Release Nears: Watch Demos and Get Ready
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Review: Human After All