Ferraris don’t come cheap. In fact a Testrosa just sold for $16 million at this year’s Pebble Beach classic car auction. So while we save up for next 50 years to afford some italian engineering goodness, we’ll have to settle for this Thrustmaster steering wheel.
Believe it or not, the Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel is the first ever of its kind that is officially licensed by both Ferrari & Microsoft XBOX 360. In addition to built-in controls for the Xbox 360, and a set of pedals, they’ve also included a Ferrari Manettino dial to modify in game options and features while mid race. The wheel itself measures 11-inches in diameter, is coated in a non-slip rubber, has dual metal flappy paddle gear shifters and includes a “Bungee Cord” automatic centering system that provides resistance over a 270-degree angle. And to complete the feature set, there are 8 action buttons, an Engine Start D-pad, an Xbox 360 Guide button and a connector for the Xbox 360 headset and microphone.
The Thrustmaster 458 Racing Wheel for Xbox 360
will is available this October for $89.99.
Also why not check out:
- First Look: Thrustmaster T500RS Racing Wheel
- Genius Speed Wheel 6 MT Review
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel: Too Cool For The Xbox 360
- PlayStation Move Racing Wheel Promises More Realism for Car and Motorcycle Games (E3)
- Steelseries SRW-S1 Racing Wheel (video)
- Thrustmaster F1 Replica Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition For PS3 And PC
- Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition Review
- Thrustmaster Limited Edition Ferrari PS3/PC Gamepad Review
- Thrustmaster T500RS Stuns, Shocks, Wrestles To Death
- Thrustmaster’s T500 RS Gran Turismo Steering Wheel/Pedal Combo Will Set you Back $600 (update)
- Wireless Xbox 360 Steering Wheel Price and Launch Date Revealed
- Xbox 360 Steering Wheel In A Suzuki