The gScreen laptop is one of those laptops that justifies – scratch that, justifies a double take. Pun aside, is this thing real? Based on the one lone picture on their site, it appears as though the dueling 15.4-inch screens sit on top of one and other and slide in an opposite direction to form one giant LCD that the company reports is over 28-inches wide. The gScreen can be configured in a variety of manners, with options for an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz T9600 or P8400 2.26GHz processor, 4-8GB of RAM, 160GB-500GB 7200rpm hard drive, NVIDIA Quadro FX 2700M Graphics or GeForce 9800M GT both with 512MB dedicated memory and a 6 or 9-cell battery. Inputs include 6x USB 2.0 ports, Display port, Ethernet, Firewire and audio. Surprisingly, the machine only weighs 7.7lbs.
You can preorder one at their Amazon store starting February 25th.[gScreencorp]
Also why not check out:
- 10 Mistakes To Avoid When Purchasing a Laptop (list)
- Acer Predator 17 Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG G752VT Gaming Laptop Review
- Bentley’s $20,000 Laptop
- Best Laptop Brands
- Best Laptop for Drawing
- Best Laptop for Photo Editing
- Best Laptops For Programming
- Best Laptops Under $500 for 2019: In Depth Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Best Place to Buy a Laptop
- Chromebook vs. Laptop – Which is Right For You?
- How to Get a Free Laptop for College
- How to Turn Your Old Laptop into a Chromebook
- Laptop Buying Guide: How to Choose a Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Deals Arrive with Windows 10
- LEVO Rolling Laptop Workstation Stand Review
- Sony Lets You Play PS4 on Your Gaming Laptop with Remote Play
- Tablet vs Laptop – Which is the Best Option?
- The Cheapest 4th Gen Haswell Core i7 Laptops (Updated)
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga Goes 35% Off For Black Friday
- Walking Laptop