The best drones in the air or the sea are just amazing.
The beauty of technology is that today anyone can be Jacques Cousteau and explore the sea. It has never been easier than it is now because the Chasing Dory Underwater Drone Is Portable And Affordable. This drone is a bit larger than your hand. You don’t need a waterproof camera, a large manned submersible or a smaller personal underwater motor to discover the secrets of the oceans.
Like this world’s smallest camera drone, this is the smallest, the smartest and most affordable next-generation underwater drone there is. It boasts premium features, intuitive set-up and it makes sharing your adventures easy. Dory follows on the success of Chasing’s previous Indiegogo campaign for Gladius back in 2017, which was also a big hit.
Discover The Mysteries Of The Sea
Dory is portable enough for any backpack, so it can go anywhere at any time, but perhaps the best feature is that it is so easy to use. The app allows you to control the drone with your smartphone. You can also share images and live stream what the drone sees. Add in premium performance at a great price and you have the true king of underwater drones. It has temp and depth sensors, accelerometers, gyroscopes and more at an affordable price that users are going to appreciate. A five person exploration submarine is much more expensive.
This Underwater Drone Has Lots Of Features
Chasing Dory has a Full HD (1080p) camera for video, an f/1.6 lens, LED headlights, five thruster propulsion. This drone should do well in low lighting since the LEDs are mounted in the front on each side of the camera. It can reach a maximum dive depth of 15 meters and still be controlled with the smartphone app.
An Underwater Drone That Gives You More
Other features include a depth lock so that you can keep it at the depth you want and keep it stable. If you want to get the best angle, the 45-degree tilt lock allows 45 degrees of movement to look down at the ocean floor our look up at the waters above. Duo Device Co-Play lets one person control the drone, while the other controls the camera. This adventuring drone also has 8 GB of memory in the Wi-Fi buoy.
There’s no question that this is making a big splash in the aquatic drone market. You get a lot for the price and the device is designed very well. It lets just about anyone explore the ocean for a fun and with ease. Of course you could still use a subwing that lets you fly underwater.
Read more about it here.
Also why not check out:
- 6 High-Flying Features The Parrot Bebop Carries (List)
- Amazon Prime Air to Deliver Via 30-Minute Drone
- AR.Drone Launch Date And Price Announced
- Best 7 DJI Drone Cyber Monday Deals: Mavic Pro and Spark + Up to $200 Gift Card
- Best Underwater Drone
- Blade 350 QX AP Combo RTF Drone
- CES 2010: The Parrot AR.Drone Eyes On (video)
- Deals: Quadcopter drone under $600 & BenQ 1080p Projector under $700
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quick Hands On and First Impressions (video)
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision Review (video)
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Gets Big $200 Off Deal for Summer Fun
- Draganflyer X8 Lifts Off With 8 Motors
- F-16 Fighter Jets Can Now Be Converted To Unmanned Drones
- First Look: Parrot A.R. Drone Quadricopter (video)
- FreeMotionHandling Sphere Drone Sucks Up Objects Effortlessly
- Half-Priced DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone Deal on eBay
- Here’s Footage Of A Drone Being Flown In Volcano (Video)
- Here’s Stunning Drone Footage Of New York City (Video)
- HEXO+, For All Your Flying Camera Drone Needs
- i-Fly Vamp Remote Controlled Flying Bat
- Inspire One: The Ultimate 4K Video Drone
- Lily Drone Camera Will Automatically Follow You for the Coolest Sports Shots
- London Police Nab Car Thief With Drone Quadricopter (video)
- Meet the World’s Smallest Camera Drone
- Mini HoverDrone Is A Super Tiny R/C Aircraft (video)
- Next Level Aerial Filming Gives You Your Very Own Flying Cameraman
- NicoletoMK Mikrokopter Quadricopter
- Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Review
- Parrot AR.Drone Now Accepting Preorders For September Release