With words like “nanotechnology” and “auto-healing” I can’t think of a reason not to invest in this Kickstarter campaign, ThePhoneCoat.
I know that might sound like I’m joking, but I’m not, though both of those aforementioned phrases have been perhaps overused and thus designating them to buzz word status.
But ThePhoneCoat seems like the real deal and has already raised $18k of their $6k goal. So what is it?
What is the PhoneCoat
It’s a skin that wraps around your phone, including the screen. What makes it fairly innovative, is that it won’t show the signs of wearing like other skins, as it is self-healing. Of course, its ability to do this remains to be seen. But at $19 you’re not risking too much.
They plan to deliver the product in 3 months time, June 2018.
Features to note:
- Just 0.2mm thick – they say it’s “almost” invisible
- Cover the entire body of the phone (tablet, etc)
- It’s transparent, so it won’t disrupt the design of your device
- Unbreakable: it will absorb shocks, etc and thus protect your phone
Also why not check out:
- Bluewire: The Hands-Free Call Recording Solution
- FusionTrek Signal Booster: Take Calls In Your Car With Confidence
- KiiTAG 2: A Digital Swiss Knife for Your Phone
- Monet Phone Wallet, Grip And Kickstand
- Piggy Pro Smartphone Stand Reflects While It Stands Your Phone
- PureGear’s Screen Protector Makes Your iPhone Easier To Use
- SnapPower’s GuideLight 2 Plus and USB Charger 2
- SONICable Can Double Phone Charging Speed
- The DxO One is a Smartphone Dongle and a Digital Camera
- TheVRkit Turns Your Smartphone Into A 360 Camera
- WOCH Wooden Wireless Charging Station
- WonderCube: 8-in-1 Mobile Essentials In a 1-Inch Cube
- Xvida Magnetic Wireless Power 2 Charging Docks