In our search for the best alarm clock, we came across this cool one.
Clearly you remember the Blowfly alarm clock? More practical for actual production is the Sfera alarm clock. The clock is hung above the bed and emits a gentle glow when the alarm is reached, naturally awakening you from sleep. Hitting the snooze button will cause the alarm clock to retract towards the ceiling. With each subsequent push of the snooze, the Sfera retracts closer towards the ceiling, finally forcing you to rise out of bed to shut it off. The alarm clock also illuminates in 3 colors to indicate ambient, radio or alarm use. The radio’s frequency can be changed by twisting the sphere. Hayat Benchenaa and Garikoitz Iruretagoiena, the designer of the Sfera, managed to develop two working prototypes. No word if it will go into production.
Product page here.
Also why not check out:
- Best Kids Alarm Clock
- Gadget Design: Breakfast Making Alarm Clock
- Gear4 Renew Sleepclock Review
- Gentle Wakeup Sleep and Alarm Clock Simulates Sunrises
- iHome iAVS16 Alarm Clock With Alexa Built In
- KUKU Alarm Clock
- Moshi Voice Controlled Talking Alarm Clock Review
- Nerf Shoot to Snooze Alarm Clock Sleeps Only When You Shoot it Dead
- Nobby Alarm Clock: Just Ring His Neck To Sleep
- Peaceful Progression Alarm Clock for the Therapeutic Wake Up
- The JBL Horizon Charges Your iPhone, Streams Music And, Oh Yeah, Is An Alarm Clock
- The Nimbus Alarm Clock Wants To Be Your Digital Personal Assistant