If you are looking to upgrade the home security in your house, then smart locks are a good place to start. You may as well skip all of the other gadgets and get yourself a premium smart lock like this Smart Mortise Lock from igloohome.
Smart Mortise is a Premium Smart Lock
Smart locks not only secure your home, but they can make your life easier as well. Imagine never needing your key again to gain entrance to your front door. Imagine never getting locked out again. Smart locks also allow you to use apps to control who can get into your house.
Maybe you have a delivery and you want to let the delivery man inside. Or let a neighbor in to take care of the doing while you are away. Smart locks make this kind of thing easy. Isn’t it time to streamline your life?
The Smart Mortise smart lock features multiple entry modes for even more convenience. You can unlock your door with a PIN code, a bluetooth key on your smartphone, or a key card. That gives you a lot of options for flexibility of access. And if you want to use it, the physical key is still available as a back-up.
Read Next: KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
Using the mobile app, you can allow others in your home, create PIN codes or bluetooth keys, and select how long you want them to be valid for. You can send them directly to your visitors from the app itself. This smart lock even works offline. The Internet isn’t needed for the lock so you also have increased reliability against WiFi hacking. Combine this lock with a winning home security system and you have a safe home.
A Smart Lock with All The Right Features
You can track the dates and times that visitors enter your home and Bluetooth key access logs are updated in real time. Other features include Security Lockout Mode, Electro Static Discharge (ESD) Prevention, a Fire Alarm that detects if the temperature is between 50 – 70 degrees celsius in the house so that it can unlock automatically, a Low Battery Warning, Volume adjustment and more. This is one of the most capable smart locks available.
Also why not check out:
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- Add-A-Lock: Extra Security In Your Pocket
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- ADT Home Security Review Roundup
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- August Door Lock Review
- Auto Locking Computer Proximity Sensor
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Covert Magnetic Lock
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Elgato Smart Key Review
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Gate Smart Lock Review
- Here’s How To Crack A Combination Lock Quickly
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- Kwikset Kevo Plus Review: Unlock Your Door From Anywhere
- Kwikset Kevo Smartlock Review
- Kwikset SmartCode Lever with Home Connect Review
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- Masterlock dialSpeed 1500EDBX Padlock Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where