The best speakers aren’t all good for every occasion. If you’re anything like me, you enjoy your music while sitting in your hot tub outside. However, my outdoor speaker is at least 5 feet from my hot tub. Unacceptable. Imagine if it could have been floating alongside me IN the hot tub. Stop imaginging! Thanks to the BUOY, it’s possible.
The BUOY wireless floating speaker finally gives mankind what it’s always needed — music in the water. The waterproof speaker runs of 6 C batteries, which should give you about 5 1/2 hours of music. The wireless speaker has rubberized bumpers so you can let it just float around, worry free.
I’m not sure what kind of sound to expect coming out of the 6W amplifier and “ZCube” Acoustic Technology. But all I know is you get music in the friggin water.
Also why not check out:
- 7 of the Best Wireless Speaker Solutions for $40+ (list)
- Aether Cone Review: The Learning Speaker That You Speak To
- Altec Lansing InAir 5000 Speaker Review
- Amazon Echo Review…1.5 Years Later
- Bag of Rhythm Review
- Best Wireless Speakers for 2020
- Bower and Wilkins A7 and A5 Airplay Speakers are Wirelessly Opulent
- Grace Digital Mini-Bullets II 900 MHz Wireless Speaker System Review
- Korus V600 Wireless Speaker System Review
- Luna Wireless Speakers: Party Modes and Telescoping
- Oppo Sonica: The Ideal Wireless/Bluetooth Hybrid Speaker?
- Panasonic SC-NP10 Wireless Speaker Review
- Sonos Play 5 Review (2015)
- Sonos Play:1 Review
- Sonos Play:3 Review
- Sony SA-NS500 Wireless HomeShare Speaker is AirPlay Compatible, Costs $399
- TEGO Audio CERA Wireless Portable Speaker Review
- Wren V5PF Wireless Audio System Review