Amazon has a massive customer base. But let me tell you something you already didn’t know. The company has a Video Game specific Facebook page. And on that page they hold a Versus poll, asking their customers to vote on two competing items. I don’t know how many times they’ve done this, but that’s a moot concern. What matters is that they recently posted a poll asking consumers to vote on their next-gen system of choice; the PS4 or Xbox One. The results, to say the least, are staggering and tell tale.
The PS4, so far, has overwhelmingly outscored the Xbox One by a ratio of 17 to 1. As of this posting, the PS4 had garnered 21,104 votes, where as the Xbox One has a mere 1,221. There is currently 7 days and 6 hours left to vote, so it should be interesting to see what the final tally is, but one thing is for sure, the PS4 has this competition in the bag.
Of note, it probably didn’t help when Microsoft’s Don Mattrick told Xbox fans to get a 360 if they don’t like the always on Internet connection.
Also why not check out:
- 20 of the Most Popular Video Game Consoles
- 9 Reasons the Xbox One Is Better Than The PS4 (list)
- Airhockey Without The Table
- Anda Seat Axe Series High Back Gaming Chair
- Coingaming Group Offers Opinion On Crypto, Casino and Sports Betting
- Dingoo A320 Pocket Retro Game Emulator Review
- Female Gamers Pose Nude
- Hands on With HotSeat’s $8,000 Triple Screened Flight Simulator
- iPhone 4S vs. Playstation Vita (comparison)
- Maingear’s Drift Steam Machine: 4K Games for Your TV
- Microsoft Xbox 720 (aka Durango) Officially Leaked…Maybe
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: All The Specs & Features (comparison)
- RetroDuo 3.0 NES/SNES Game Console Review
- Rip PS3 Games and Blu-ray movies on your PS3
- Sony Playstation 3D Display Review
- Top 20 Hottest E3 Booth Babes in Pics, 2012 (E3/pics)
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which is Better?