Your smart home isn’t complete unless you have a quality smart lock to go with all of your other sensors and smart devices. Naturally, you want to choose a good one with some decent features and that also provides great security.
Just Knock on Your Phone To Open Your Door
So you’ll want to give the UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock a serious look. This smart lock is designed to be a “Real Keyless” lock to give you maximum flexibility and convenience. You can use your fingerprint, code, a key or your smartphone to unlock it.
It even allows you to knock on your phone to open the door, even when it’s in your pocket. How is that for convenience? Your door is opened effortlessly with or without your phone. That’s pretty handy for those times when you forgot your key.
The UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled smart lock also lets you know who opened your door and when. It’s a great solution when you need higher security for a special door.
Other features include Bluetooth 4.0, the ability to store 95 fingerprints, which will identify you in less than 0.5 seconds, and you can also shake your phone to open the door. It will hold 95 user-defined 4-8 digit codes. 3 AA batteries will deliver up to 8,000 times access with 50% less power consumption compared to similar locks on the market.
This smart lock is also built tough so that you can trust it in your home. The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dustproof. You can use it for both indoor and outdoor use.
Open Your Door in a Variety of Ways
The app lets you see a log of who entered and when use Clone to transfer all users when you install another lock and set the lock to 3 settings: Auto relock, privacy lockout and free passage.
It’s also easy to setup with no wiring necessary. You can install it in about ten minutes and have it up and running.
Also why not check out:
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- Add-A-Lock: Extra Security In Your Pocket
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- Auto Locking Computer Proximity Sensor
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Covert Magnetic Lock
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Here’s How To Crack A Combination Lock Quickly
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- Kwikset Kevo Smartlock Review
- Kwikset SmartCode Lever with Home Connect Review
- Masterlock dialSpeed 1500EDBX Padlock Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Olarm Is The Next Generation Of Home Security
- Prodigy SmartLock Intelligent Interconnect 4000
- Schlage Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt Review
- Schlage LiNK System Review
- Securmate Is A Simple Scalable Security System
- The igloohome Smart Mortise Lock Is A Premium Smart Lock
- The KeyDisk 2 Is A Keychain For Modern Times
- The Soft Key Lock Is Essentially Unpickable
- This Clear Acrylic Lock Lets You Learn How To Pick