Don’t tell me you still have one those old dumb locks on your doors. What year is it again? It’s time to try a smart lock. They not only keep you safe, but they have features that your old lock never dreamed of.
KeyWe is Smarter than the Average Smart Lock
Like the ability to approach your front door, have it unlock automatically and then after you enter, the door will lock itself. Now, are you seeing why you have to join the rest of us in 2018?
Read: Top Home Security Picks
If you’re ready to make your home a little smarter, a smart lock is a good place to start and KeyWe should be first on your list.
So what does the KeyWe have that your current lock does not? Well, it’s built with an Ansi grade 2 deadbolt and strong materials. It also gives you 6 different ways to open your doors. It also comes with Z-wave and Bluetooth. Plus, it’s affordable.
Sure, it’s smart, but it was developed with your safety and security as a priority. Install this smart lock and your home is instantly much safer. I already mentioned the Ansi Grade 2 Deadbolt, but even more impressive is that the aluminum used is so strong because it is the same kind they use to build airplanes and boats. It doesn’t get much tougher than that.
The connection between the KeyWe App and the door lock is 128 bit AES encryption, so even the signals between the app and hardware are encrypted and are constantly updated for constant top-notch security. This lock actually takes things a bit further, because if there is an attempt to jailbreak or rooting the device, the app will block logins and delete all data.
Security and Convenience
Other features include auto lock and unlock, a touchpad that cab store up to 20 passcodes, one-time passcode, guest key, NFC and mechanical key.
These features are pretty convenient. For instance, if you’re expecting a package, you could give a one-time passcode to the delivery agent. Your package will be waiting when you get home. The passcode lasts for only 2 minutes. That’s a smart lock feature that I love.
Also why not check out:
- $15 Motion Sensitive Window Alarm
- 5 Smart Locks That Are Sure to “Secure” Holiday Shopping (list)
- 8 Kwikset Kevo Bluetooth Smart Lock First Impressions (list)
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- abode Challenges Scout Alarm in the “Ultra-DIY” Home Security Market
- Add-A-Lock: Extra Security In Your Pocket
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- AI.one Fingerprint Smart Lock
- Alarm Sounding Beach Safe Keeps Your Valuables Protected
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- Apple Watch Now Works with August Smart Lock
- Art Lebedev Chain Lock Mocks Any Assailant Or Fire
- August Door Lock Review
- August: a Smartphone Deadbolt that Installs in Minutes, Tracks Who Enters, and Looks Damn Good While Doing It (video)
- Auto Locking Computer Proximity Sensor
- BeOn Smart Light Bulbs Offer An Instant Layer of Home Security
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- BoxLock Will Protect Your Home Deliveries
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- Circle Parental Filter Controls And Internet Filtering
- Cocoon Is A Smart Device That Will Protect Your Home
- Covert Magnetic Lock
- Deafen Common Thieves With The Siren Padlock Alarm
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Dojo Monitors Your Smart Home Network for Wi-Fi Dangers
- DoorBot: The iPhone Smart Doorbell