Don’t tell me you still have one those old dumb locks on your doors. What year is it again? It’s time to try a smart lock. They not only keep you safe, but they have features that your old lock never dreamed of.
KeyWe is Smarter than the Average Smart Lock
Like the ability to approach your front door, have it unlock automatically and then after you enter, the door will lock itself. Now, are you seeing why you have to join the rest of us in 2018?
Read: Top Home Security Picks
If you’re ready to make your home a little smarter, a smart lock is a good place to start and KeyWe should be first on your list.
So what does the KeyWe have that your current lock does not? Well, it’s built with an Ansi grade 2 deadbolt and strong materials. It also gives you 6 different ways to open your doors. It also comes with Z-wave and Bluetooth. Plus, it’s affordable.
Sure, it’s smart, but it was developed with your safety and security as a priority. Install this smart lock and your home is instantly much safer. I already mentioned the Ansi Grade 2 Deadbolt, but even more impressive is that the aluminum used is so strong because it is the same kind they use to build airplanes and boats. It doesn’t get much tougher than that.
The connection between the KeyWe App and the door lock is 128 bit AES encryption, so even the signals between the app and hardware are encrypted and are constantly updated for constant top-notch security. This lock actually takes things a bit further, because if there is an attempt to jailbreak or rooting the device, the app will block logins and delete all data.
Security and Convenience
Other features include auto lock and unlock, a touchpad that cab store up to 20 passcodes, one-time passcode, guest key, NFC and mechanical key.
These features are pretty convenient. For instance, if you’re expecting a package, you could give a one-time passcode to the delivery agent. Your package will be waiting when you get home. The passcode lasts for only 2 minutes. That’s a smart lock feature that I love.
Also why not check out:
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- Add-A-Lock: Extra Security In Your Pocket
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- ADT Home Security Review Roundup
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- August Door Lock Review
- Auto Locking Computer Proximity Sensor
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Covert Magnetic Lock
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Elgato Smart Key Review
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Gate Smart Lock Review
- Here’s How To Crack A Combination Lock Quickly
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- Kwikset Kevo Plus Review: Unlock Your Door From Anywhere
- Kwikset Kevo Smartlock Review
- Kwikset SmartCode Lever with Home Connect Review
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- Masterlock dialSpeed 1500EDBX Padlock Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where