Many people are choosing smart locks for their home these days and it’s easy to see why. They offer great home security and a versatile array of features, but not all smart locks are created equal. Some are pretty basic, while others give you premium features that open up a whole new world of possibilities for your home and your door.
Smart lock. Smart Features.
The Gate Camera Smart Lock comes packed with a ton of features. Unique access codes and video streaming are just the beginning. The motion activated camera gives you a 720p 150-degree field of view as well as live video streaming of all activity outside of your door.
The Connected Keypad Lock is an LED lit keypad lock that lets those with access codes enter and it has a mobile chime that connects you with guests. Don’t worry, you can still use your old-fashioned key in the physical key cylinder. If you want to communicate with visitors in real time, you can do that since this lock has 2-way audio.
With the app, you can be notified whenever someone is at your door. The video is streamed live to your smartphone. So even if you aren’t home, you’ll know who showed up and what they were doing. The Remote Lock and Unlock feature allows you to lock or unlock your door with your smartphone no matter where you are.
Never Miss a Delivery Again
Gate has also partnered with some delivery services so that you’ll never miss a delivery again. You will be able to see the photo and name of the scheduled delivery personnel on your phone. And if you need to let people in the house while you’re away, you can create and share unique one-time use or multiple use access codes for them.
In short, everyone who should have access to your home will be able to gain entry and that’s it. Gate will fit most standard doors and it installs in just a few minutes. This is a very capable smart lock.
Also why not check out:
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- Add-A-Lock: Extra Security In Your Pocket
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- ADT Home Security Review Roundup
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- ANNKE 1080P IP Camera Review
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- Arlo Go Review: A Wireless, Cloud Based Security Camera That Needs No WiFi
- August Door Lock Review
- Auto Locking Computer Proximity Sensor
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Covert Magnetic Lock
- D-Link DCS-8200LH 180° Wide Eye Home Security Camera Review
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Elgato Smart Key Review
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Gate Smart Lock Review
- Here’s How To Crack A Combination Lock Quickly
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- Kwikset Kevo Plus Review: Unlock Your Door From Anywhere
- Kwikset Kevo Smartlock Review
- Kwikset SmartCode Lever with Home Connect Review