Did you miss the event? If so, here’s a quick recap scrapped from sources around the Net.
- HD TV shows
- iTunes ‘Genius’ function – it can make smart playlists that are tailored to your taste plus recommend music from iTunes
- New iPod Nano (as leaked here) that’s curved, more environmentally friendly and includes an accelerometer. It’s got the Touch/iPhone cover flow UI, voice notes (you need to add a mic), 24 hour battery life for music and 4 for video, and a butt load of shiny colors. The 8GB 3G ipod Nano is $149 and the 16GB is $199. The 8GB will start shipping this week (maybe) and the 16GB in the next few weeks.
- New Apple ear buds that are $80 (moot).
- New Nike+ interface (as rumored here) and the receiver is now built into the iPod Touch.
- A thinner iPod Touch. 8GB, 16GB and 32GB which is $229, $299, and $399 respectively
- Looks like they added new Shuffle colors too
The Apple Store is up and running with the new products!
Rock on Apple, rock on.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."