- It will come in two sizes: 8GB and 16GB – $299, and $399 respectively.
- It will have a WiFi
- You’ll be able to download songs via the iTunes WiFi Music Store and it will sync with your iTunes (available in 22 countries where iTunes currently is)
- Starbucks did a deal. When you are there, have your iPod touch and hear some music playing your iPod Touch will display it and you can buy it (genius)
- It will have Safari browser and the YouTube integration
- 22 hours of audio, 5 hours of 5 video playback (battery life)
- 8mm thinner then the iPhone
- Release data should be sometime soon (think Q4 Holiday Season – Late October)
Available here for preorder.
Update: The store is back up and the iPod Touch will ship 9/28/07
Update 2: I’d also like to point out that Apple has fixed that stupidly annoying recessed headphone jack originally found on Rev 1 iPhone. If you recall, you need a special attachment to use some aftermarket headphones. Just another reason to hold off until Rev 2 of the iPhone – plus the 3g speediness and hopefully GPS. They’ve also moved the headphone jack to the bottom of the unit. Check out the pics below.