The best computers are always on our minds. And don’t even get us started about the best computer accessories hitting the market. 3D is hitting us from all angles now. NEC is set to release a 3D enabled all-in-one computer, the VALUESTAR N in Japan as early as next month and will arrive State side by October of this year.
For about $2,450 you’ll get a 3D enabled 20-inch 1600×900 screen (glasses included), a 3D Blu-ray player, a Intel Mobile Core processor, 4GB of DDR3 RAM (up to 8GB available), a 1TB hard drive, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, a remote, TV tuner and wireless keyboard (no mouse?).
While the prospsect of 3D on a computer is a novel ideal, a 20-inch screen is simply too small to make the content enjoyable.
Also why not check out:
- Aveo Hello Contact Lenses Are Affordable And Comfortable To Wear All Day
- Ben NanoNote Linux Ultra Compact PC Now Shipping For $99
- FAVI SmartStick Review
- How to Turn an Old Computer into the Mother of all Jukeboxes (how to)
- iBUYPOWER Gamer Power BTS 11 PC Review
- ViewSonic’s VOT125 PC Mini
- Wooden Level Eleven PC Is Distant Cousin Of Monstrous Thermaltake Chassis