How do you draw eyeballs and attention to your clothing catalog that is already delivered to a 1000s of subscribers? If you’re like Moosejaw, you think outside the box and create something called the Moosejaw X-Ray App.
First, download the app to your iOS device from the iTunes store. Next, with the app running, point the camera at their latest catalog. In a second or two the app’s viewer will literally undress the models as if it were an x-ray machine. Don’t get any lurid ideas, though, as it only shows the models in their under garments, which as it happens can also be purchased from Moosejaw.
We don’t know how many pages of the catalog it will work with, but Moosejaw says that it also compatible with their in store signage and the digital version of their catalog, though the latter seems to defeat the purpose. No matter, hit the above video if you wanna be impressed.
Brilliant Moosejaw, just brilliant!
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Android Apps For Music
- 5-0 Radio Police Scanner App Sounds Too Good To Be Real, Let’s You Monitor Police Communication
- 6 Best Free Weather Apps for Android
- 6 of the Best Twitter Apps For Android
- DermCheck Review
- Download DMD Clone Photo App For Free
- Free Nüdifier App Makes Your Friends Naked
- Gran Turismo 6 Smartphone App Lets You Automatically Recreate Your Favorite Roads with Track Creator
- How Does Tinder Work? What is Tinder?
- If You’ve Got An Android Device, Download This Bluebox App Right Now
- KeyHero: Digital Spare Key On Your Phone Review
- Pogoseat Review: Upgrade Your Seat With Zero Friction
- Receiptmate Makes Tax Prep Easy
- Review: The BarMax MBE Questions App
- SkyHi Review: A Subscription Service for Local Flights
- Smart Record App
- StealthText: Self Destructing Text Messages
- TIKD, the Speeding Ticket Lawyer App, Could Revolutionize the Industry