Generally speaking laptop cases are made of some sort of pliable, semi-soft material. Boring! That may be good for the best kids computer case, but we adults demand better.
So it’s refreshing to see a laptop case crafted from wood. A hinged hatch with a magnetic lock keeps your laptop secure, while a leather lining will insure your Macbook’s body remains scratch free.
It’s probably not the most practical of cases when it comes to traveling, but if you’re looking for something with a bit more warmth and a place to store your laptop while not in your office, away from sticky fingers or prying eyes it might not be a bad idea. It would also blend in nicely with a bookshelf or mislead thieves into thinking it’s anything but a laptop.
There is no word on price, but you can contact the maker, Rainer Spehl, for a quote.
Also why not check out:
- An Indestructible Laptop Case…Sort Of
- Best Kid’s Computer Case
- Best Kids Laptop Case
- Blackbox Macbook Pro Wooden Sleeves
- Cabon Fiber Laptop Sleeve
- CES: Case Logic
- D3O Gadget Cases Offer Incredible Shock Resistance
- Hot Delivered Laptop
- Manila Envelope Becomes Real Macbook Air Sleeve
- MEZZI LUXslim Aluminum Laptop Case Review
- Organic Leather Laptop Case From J.Crew Ain’t Cheap
- Plywood Laptop Case Is Classic Meets New
- Undercover LapTop Sleeve From Urban OutFitters