Gamers are always looking for the best gaming monitor to give them an added edge against the competition and Acer’s new Nitro XF2 Series monitors will deliver both smooth gameplay and amazingly high speed.
The 3ms native response times will decrease blur in fast-moving images, and you will also get speeds of up to 0.2ms G2G for the Nitro XF272 X and 0.3ms G2G for the Nitro XF252Q in overdrive mode.
If You Want To Win You Have To Be Fast
- Fast response time
- Great Image
- None that I found
Build Quality And Design
The design looks great and it boasts great viewing angles so you never miss the action. It also feels solid enough to last.
These 25 and 27-inch gaming monitors boast a 240Hz refresh rate to shorten frame rendering time and AMD Radeon FreeSync that syncs the monitor and graphics card frames. The Nitro XF2 Series offers clear and smooth visuals even when the gaming gets super crazy on screen.
Other features include 400 nit cd/m2 brightness, support HDR 10 content and an integrated widget for quickly modifying settings. A built-in black boost gives you 11 black level options, while 6-axis color adjustment lets you fine-tune color, hue, and saturation. And yes, there are speakers on board. The Acer Nitro XF2 Series monitors have two 2W speakers.
Acer Game Mode is also here, with eight pre-set display modes to optimize visuals. The modes include Action, Racing, Sport, User, Standard, ECO, Graphic and Movie. No matter what you are doing, it is bound to look great. You can access the settings through a hotkey or the settings menu.
Interestingly, these models feature a quick-release design so that the monitor easily comes away from the stand for VESA wall-mounting. They also packed in Acer Vision Care with flicker-less, blue-light filter, ComfyView, and low-dimming. That feature is going to help keep your eyes from feeling fatigued.
The 1920×1080 resolution is perfect for advanced 1080p Full HD gaming, multimedia graphics, and other applications, as well as watching movies. The panel type here is TN, which means that you will have amazing viewing angles. You won’t regret purchasing these monitors.
All of my games looked amazing. I highly recommend it. Prices start at $349.99 for the Nitro XF252Q, while the Acer Nitro XF272 X will be available later in the month for $449.99.
These two gaming monitors are just what many of us need to up our game. These monitors have decent specs, some nice gaming features, and the price isn’t bad at all.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Best Monitors for Xbox One X
- 10 of the Top Rated Computer Monitors
- A GTX 1070 Gaming PC under $850 and the cheapest BenQ Zowie Monitor in Deals
- Acer Predator XB1 Review – Gaming Monitor
- BenQ PD3200U Review – 4K Gaming Monitor
- BenQ XL2730Z Review – Gaming Monitor
- Best 24-Inches Gaming Monitors in 2020 (September Reviews)
- Best External Monitor in 2020 (September Reviews)
- Best Gaming Monitor For PS4 in 2020 (September Reviews)
- Best Gaming Monitors Under $200 in 2020 (September Reviews)
- Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
- G-Sync vs. FreeSync: Which Display Tech Reigns Supreme?
- Gaming Monitor vs TV: Which is Best?
- LG 27EA83-D Review – 27 Inch ColorPrime IPS LED WQHD Monitor
- LG 34UC89G-B Review – UltraWide Gaming Monitor
- LG 38UC99 Review – Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
- ViewSonic XG2700 Review – 4K Gaming Monitor
- What is G-SYNC?