DIRECTV Everywhere makes it possible to watch all your DVR recordings, access popular On Demand TV content, and stream live TV on your smart phone, tablet, or any compatible mobile device. With DIRECTV Everywhere, you have the ability to watch your favorite movies and TV series. You can do all of this without ever turning on your television.
Is dish and directv the same company? We have all of the answers for you.
How Does DirecTV Everywhere Work?
Satellite TV has just become more mobile with the introduction of DIRECTV Everywhere. When we say you can watch your favorite TV entertainment content anywhere, we mean literally anywhere! You can watch your preferred movie channels and shows, get access to the latest news, or follow your sports team while you’re away from your TV. DIRECTV Everywhere even works when you’re on the road. The DIRECTV Everywhere technology allows you to watch what you want where you want. It totally changes the landscape of cable television. And if you get a taste of this wonderful feature, you may never settle for just ordinary satellite or cable TV ever again.
Whenever and Wherever You Go
With DIRECTV Everywhere, you can turn any part of your house, or any room for that matter, into a fully functional TV room. You won’t have to settle exclusively for the couch in front of your flat screen to watch your favorite sports game. Or have to stay seated at the dining table to view entertaining films. DIRECTV’s streaming service will let you watch every channel you’ve subscribed to anywhere. You can watch DIRECTV from the garage, bathroom, attic, basement, or even in the patio. You get the idea. You’ll never miss a memorable scene or game-winning play made by your favorite sports team ever again.
Read Next: DIRECTV VS DISH COMPARISON
The technology that DIRECTV utilizes allows for streaming content to be passed around on your home’s Wi-Fi network straight to your iPhone, Android, or tablet. It lets you do two things at the same time. You can watch the news while preparing family dinner. Or you can take an episode of your favorite show outside with you, away from the noise of your family members. In fact, you can watch DirecTV anywhere you go by using a wireless Internet connection or data. It’s both simple and convenient!
Easy Access with DIRECTV Everywhere
What kind of content can you access? Basically, the same kind of entertainment you can view with your TV. DIRECTV Everywhere allows subscribers to gain access to thousands of movies and On Demand shows on their smart phones, tablets, or laptops. Examples of some great channels you can choose from are Showtime, Starz, Cinemax and HBO—channels where premium movies are shown and sports events are aired.
Suffice to say, you’ll literally have eye-catching entertainment right in the palm of your hands when you getDIRECTV and DIRECTV Everywhere! The power is in your hands. Choose when to view your favorite TV content in whatever order you want with the combination of On Demand titles and DVR playback.
No Additional Subscription Necessary
If you’re curious about DirecTV Everywhere and are wondering if this feature needs an additional subscription, then you’ll be happy to know there’s no need to get a separate subscription for it. If you are already a DirecTV customer, then all you need to do is download the app or go to DirecTV.com with your current TV package. Viewing a channel from your programming package is free; though there are some On Demand titles that require additional payment.
DirecTV Player For Your Computer
Do you want to watch your favorite shows on a laptop or desktop computer? You’ll need to install the DirecTV Player first. It’s free software you can install in order to start viewing DVR recordings and movies from DirecTV.com to your computer. It’s easy—simply install and run it, and you’ll see thousands of available content for viewing. Click on a title or search for a specific movie or TV episode to begin watching. Keep in mind that the process for installation may be different whether you’re using a PC or Mac.
Streaming Available At Home and On The Road
DirecTV Everywhere allows for fast streaming in and out of your home. All channels that are available for streaming can be accessed using your Wi-Fi network. All you need to do is to create an online account at DirecTV.com. The registration will provide you with a username and password you can use to access your subscriber account via your phone, computer or tablet.
That all said, you’ll also need a compatible HD DVR equipment connected to your home’s Wi-Fi. Finally, you’ll need a smart phone, a tablet or a computer, which is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you’re on the road, we suggest accessing the app and its content while connected to broadband, and playback quality will be improved and should reduce the time it takes to load.
Also why not check out:
- AT&T Offers New DIRECTV Services with its Wireless Plans
- AT&T to Launch Streaming TV Service with DirecTV
- AT&T’s DirecTV App Now Streams Channels, Won’t Affect Data Caps
- AT&T Offers a Free iPhone to DirecTV Subscribers…Sort Of
- AT&T Uverse vs DirecTV
- Best Satellite TV
- DirectTV iPad App Hits iTunes Store, Lets You Remotely Schedule And More
- DirecTV Apps: The Satellite TV Apps that Go Above and Beyond
- DirecTV Bundles: Effortless Entertainment with DirecTV Bundles
- DIRECTV for RV’s: A Home Away From Home
- DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare
- DirecTV Internet Packages: The Ultimate Internet Bundling Experience
- Directv Now vs Sling – Which Is The Better Choice?
- DirecTV Releases iPhone App, Browse & Record Programs
- DIRECTV Review
- DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home
- DirecTV vs. DISH Picture Quality: Who Has Better Picture Quality? DirecTV or DISH?
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. COMCAST: The Showdown Between DirecTV, DISH, and COMCAST
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider?
- DirecTV’s Genie Box Records up to 200hrs of HD, Streams Throughout Your Home Without Boxes
- DISH Network and DirecTV Channel Guide
- DISH, DirecTV and Other Pay TV Providers Lost 1 Million Subscribers In Q1 of 2017
- How to Cancel DirectTV: Cut the Cord Without the Hassle
- Time Warner Cable vs DirecTV (comparison)
- Youtube TV vs DirecTV Now