It seems like DISH is always announcing something new that gives users more value for their money, and that is why they are a leader in satellite TV. You can read our DirecTV Vs Dish Network article to learn more. Their latest announcement is that DISH has launched the Amazon Prime Video app on the Hopper 3 DVR. Now DISH customers can access all of their favorite Prime Video TV shows and movies directly from the DISH TV platform.
At Last, Amazon Prime Video Is On DISH Hopper 3
Much like how the company activated Google Assistant on Hopper receivers, DISH customers can access the app directly from their DISH programming guide on channel 301 or by using the DISH voice remote by saying, “Launch Prime Video.” Then all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch your favorite content like Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Expanse or anything else Amazon Prime offers.
All Of Your Content In One Place
Brian Neylon, group president of DISH TV says, “Amazon Prime Video on Hopper gives our customers the most seamless way to access the content they already know and love,” He adds, “Rather than switching between inputs, devices or even remotes to watch Prime Video, our customers get the convenience of having all of their content in one place, providing more value to the Hopper 3 experience.”
Prime Video is available to all Hopper 3 customers and is easily accessible through the app menu or DISH voice remote. Amazon’s 4K content is also available to Hopper 3 customers who have a 4K TV. Which is likely most of us at this point. Especially if you’ve read Comcast vs Dish Network.
Amazon Prime Is Easier To Access Than Ever
This will certainly make it easier for DISH customers to access Amazon Prime Video and enjoy all of the content there. Amazon Prime is in good company as it joins DISH’s catalog of integrated video streaming options, which includes Netflix available for Dish network, YouTube, and YouTube Kids.
Andrew Bennett, director of worldwide business development for Amazon Prime Video talked about their commitment to the customer. “We’re committed to providing customers with the best viewing experience possible and that means giving them even more ways to watch Prime Video,” Bennett goes on to say, “With Prime Video now available on Hopper 3, we are making it easy for even more DISH customers to immediately start enjoying their favorite TV shows and movies on Prime Video.”
Also why not check out:
- American Airlines Offers Live TV Powered By DISH
- AT&T SportsNet and the Vegas Golden Knights Now Available on DISH in Las Vegas
- Best Satellite TV
- College Football Fan? DISH Has You Covered
- Compare DIRECTV vs DISH – 2019 Satellite Providers
- DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare
- DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home
- DirecTV vs. DISH Picture Quality: Who Has Better Picture Quality? DirecTV or DISH?
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. COMCAST: The Showdown Between DirecTV, DISH, and COMCAST
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider?
- DISH Activates Google Assistant On Hopper Receivers
- DISH Anywhere App Review
- DISH Brings College Football To Seven Peaks Music Festival
- DISH Joins Apple Business Chat
- DISH Launches OnePoint To Control Multiple TVs
- DISH Network and DirecTV Channel Guide
- Dish Network Earnings Saved By Massive Subscriptions to Sling TV
- DISH Network Review, A Hands On Experience
- Dish Network Updates Dish Anywhere App with Personalization Features
- Dish Network Wireless Joey Review Roundup
- Dish Voice Remote Allows Customized Channel Control
- Dish Voice Remote Review Roundup
- Get Great Dish TV Packages From Planet Dish
- Google Assistant Now Available On DISH
- How To Program a Dish Network Remote: Using Your Remote with a New Device
- Watch EPIX 4K Ultra HD Movies On DISH
- Watch The World Cup Live in 4K on DISH