- 1 26. Session 9
- 2 25. The Fly
- 3 24. Interview with a Vampire
- 4 Twilight has nothing on this flick that stars Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Christian Slater in a very intriguing vampire flick full of horror, sex and more!
- 5 23. Lost Boys
- 6 22. Let the Right One In
- 7 21. Night of the Living Dead
- 8 20. Paranormal Entity
- 9 19. Monkey Shines
- 10 18. Werewolf in London
- 11 17. From Dusk till Dawn
- 12 16. Wake the Witch
- 13 15. They Live
- 14 14. The Crazies
- 15 13. The Ghouls
- 16 12. Paranormal Activity 2
- 17 11. The Evil Dead
- 18 10. Puppet Master
- 19 9. Human Centipede: First Sequence
- 20 8. The Others
- 21 7. Trick ’r Treat
- 22 6. Halloween: Resurrection
- 23 5. Saw: The Final Chapter
- 24 4. The Last Exorcism
- 25 3. The Exorcist
- 26 2. Child’s Play
- 27 1. Poltergeist II
Halloween might be done and over with, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop watching horror flicks! Keep the scary and ghostly alive through November and catch the latest horror flicks that are streaming on Netflix. It’ll be like Halloween never ended! Just remember to leave a night light on ’cause some of these flicks will scare the living sh*t out of you!
26. Session 9
As a psychological horror film, Session 9 will scare you and mess with your head. It’s mainly about an asbestos removal crew who works at an abandoned mental asylum, which obviously means crazy ass ghosts!
25. The Fly
Brilliant scientists are always crazy and this one turns himself into a hideous fly after an experiment goes wrong. Gross and horrifying in one flick! Be afraid, be very afraid…and have a fly swatter handy just in case!
24. Interview with a Vampire
Twilight has nothing on this flick that stars Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Christian Slater in a very intriguing vampire flick full of horror, sex and more!
23. Lost Boys
Ahh, an ’80s classic about vampires that are cool and a nerdy brother and his friends who try to help out an older bro from becoming one of the undead. Not so much horror, but definitely lots of fun!
22. Let the Right One In
Another vampire love story…or is it? Watch to find out!
21. Night of the Living Dead
The original 1968 black-and-white zombie flick will scare the living day light out of you…and make you start thinking about a zombie survival kit!
20. Paranormal Entity
Hmmm, we’re not sure about the claim on “actual footage” from the supernatural events leading up to the 2008 murder of Samantha Finley, but it’s still some scary sh*t!
19. Monkey Shines
This movie will have you thinking twice about owning your own pet monkey. Not all play nice.
18. Werewolf in London
An oldie but goodie, but don’t be too disappointed on the special effects…it was 1935 for goodness sakes!
17. From Dusk till Dawn
When Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez team up, you know you’ll in for a movie treat. The babalicious Selma Hayek is an added bonus to this vampire satire.
16. Wake the Witch
This movie has a lesson to it: don’t piss off witches ’cause they’ll come back from the dead to kill your ass!
15. They Live
Sort of sci-fi and horror, a drifter discovers that a pair of sunglasses he found allows him to see that aliens have taken over the Earth.
14. The Crazies
The name should speak for itself! When a small town is plagued by a mysterious toxin, all hell breaks lose with crazies!
13. The Ghouls
A power hungry journalist learns that there’s something beneath the streets of L.A. and they don’t play nice!
12. Paranormal Activity 2
While still not real, it’s scary as hell and will have you on the edge of your seat and maybe under your covers when you go to bed.
11. The Evil Dead
Five friends travel to a cabin in the woods, where they unknowingly release flesh-possessing demons…lesson here is don’t release anything that you think is scary.
10. Puppet Master
Puppets are scary on their own, but when they are cursed, they’re even worse. Put away your dolls after watching this one.
9. Human Centipede: First Sequence
All we have to say is that it’s seriously some disturbing stuff that will totally mess with your mind. Gross and soooooo horrible!
8. The Others
Haunted houses always make the best horror flicks!
7. Trick ’r Treat
Four interwoven stories that occur on Halloween and each one is scary and disturbing…a horror flick at its best!
6. Halloween: Resurrection
Just when you thought Michael Myers was dead…
5. Saw: The Final Chapter
Jigsaw’s brutal legacy continues….
4. The Last Exorcism
A troubled evangelical minister agrees to let his last exorcism be filmed by a documentary crew. Don’t see this alone ’cause you won’t sleep.
3. The Exorcist
How can we forget this horror classic! Makes you think what if you were possessed!?
2. Child’s Play
Dolls aren’t always nice to play with…take Chuckie, for example.
1. Poltergeist II
Still one of the scariest films ever made and part II is even scarier!
Also why not check out:
- 20 Sports Movies Streaming on Netflix to Celebrate the Stanley Cup and NBA Finals (list)
- 20 Streaming Netflix Movies for Thanksgiving Family Watching (list)
- 23 Must See Netflix Movies (and some TV) for April 2013 (list)
- 26 Kung Fu Movies Streaming on Netflix (list)
- 30 of the Best Action Movies Streaming on Netflix (list)
- 53 of the Best Movies Streaming on Netflix for 2012 (list)
- 6 of the Best Netflix Streaming Boxes
- Amazon Prime Streaming vs Netflix (comparison)
- How Much Does Netflix Cost Per Month?
- Netflix App Now Available with Dish Network
- Netflix vs Blockbuster (comparison)
- Netflix vs Crackle (comparison)
- Netflix vs Hulu Plus (comparison)
- Netflix vs Redbox (comparison)
- Netflix vs. Amazon Prime vs. Hulu Plus
- Netflix vs. VUDU (comparison)