It ain’t no Embody, but at less than half the price ($650), whose complaining? Designed as multipurpose office chair – I guess that means it can be used in conference rooms, at a desk or perhaps racing one and other down the halls of some uber trendy startup (as one does with cool furniture) – the Setu is finished in mesh providing the same airy feel as the Aeron, but isn’t built to support one’s body for extended use. For sitting long hours, take a close look at our review on the Backstrong chair Kickstarter. If you’re looking for the most comfortable chair out there, take a look at our Thanko office sleeper chair (video). If you want a chair with a bit more weight, take a look at our Maxnomix Chair review instead. Herman Miller will officially unveil the Setu at NeoCon in Chicago, which starts June 15th. With a chair this nice, you’ll never need to know how to fix an office chair that leans forward ever again.
If you are looking for a consumer reports best office chair, Gadget Review has everything you need. Or, if you want a chair that will help you with your posture, check out our review of the Sprang office chair (brings back the ball: is it worth it?)[via Gizmodo]
- What’s the Most Comfortable Office Chair?
- Steelcase Gesture Office Chair Review
- Steelcase Leap Office Chair Review
- How to Choose the Best Office Chair Cushion With Back Support
- Elysium: The $25,000 Office Chair That Makes You Weightless
- Pacific Office Chair Reinvents Chair Design, Wins Over Apple
- Ikea Markus Chair Review Roundup
- Sprang Office Chair Brings Back the Ball: Is It Worth It?
- Herman Miller’s Setu Chair, Another Overpriced Piece Of Office Furniture?
- Herman Miller Aeron Chair Review Roundup