It ain’t no Embody, but at less than half the price ($650), whose complaining? Designed as multipurpose office chair – I guess that means it can be used in conference rooms, at a desk or perhaps racing one and other down the halls of some uber trendy startup (as one does with cool furniture) – the Setu is finished in mesh providing the same airy feel as the Aeron, but isn’t built to support one’s body for extended use. Herman Miller will officially unveil the Setu at NeoCon in Chicago, which starts June 15th.
If you are looking for a consumer reports best office chair, Gadget Review has everything you need.[via Gizmodo]
- What’s the Most Comfortable Office Chair?
- Steelcase Gesture Office Chair Review
- Steelcase Leap Office Chair Review
- How to Choose the Best Office Chair Cushion With Back Support
- Elysium: The $25,000 Office Chair That Makes You Weightless
- Pacific Office Chair Reinvents Chair Design, Wins Over Apple
- Ikea Markus Chair Review Roundup
- Sprang Office Chair Brings Back the Ball: Is It Worth It?
- Herman Miller’s Setu Chair, Another Overpriced Piece Of Office Furniture?
- Herman Miller Aeron Chair Review Roundup